Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7MaoD4tJuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine the pajeet smell of this creatures breathe

Who is this lil nigga?

Looks like an Argentine and most Argentines are thieves

i took this screencap from his live stream a few month ago kek

Attached: 256.png (1750x996, 1.04M)

Lul after getting twitch banned of course 500k is a lot of money to this fuck. It also makes sense why he loves Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7MaoD4tJuc
Ice Poseidon. I was laughing the entire video because of how honest he was with the scams

I used to watch this faggot way way back.
Fuck him, he's a slimy unfunny scumbag.

hes based, but hopefully he doesn't go to jail for this.

Hes a degenerate. Degenerates cant be based.

nah he's based, anyone who's a fan of his buying his token knows he would have sold instantly it's very on brand. anyone else that got "rugged" is completely retarded or a bot.

RV streams were such a beautiful trainwreck. I miss old ice...

Attached: 1612631775105.jpg (320x320, 8.25K)

There’s like 3 RV streams from Ice Cx rejects going on right now. They’re all trash though.

He's retarded, but his fans are even more retarded. They deserved it. Plus this is a felony so I doubt he's not going to face co sequences

i see no difference between him charging his followers to watch his stream and rugpulling them. in fact he's probably done some of them a favor by convincing them to stop giving their money to grifters.
doggy dog world

Coffeezilla is a faggot. Based Ice Poseidon. Kek

It's a tough lesson to learn, but if even a single normgroid learns it, then that man will have done good.

Attached: 1620934612633.png (547x603, 32.57K)

who? any andys?

It sounds like he finally accepted the black pill and fully embraced the fact that life is a zero-sum game. He worked his ass off and unironically made some of the most entertaining streams ever and got nothing for it. It's about time he got some real money from his "fans". I don't even see it as a scam, more like a willing donation.

at least he hasn't doxxed his residence like 3 times

Attached: ice.png (893x566, 906.35K)

Wow this guy looks so trustworthy I can't believe he'd do that

An illegal donation that will land Poseidon's ass in jail, you mean.

100 percent this.

Life isn't a zero sum game and you're a faggot. That doesn't change the fact that Ice Poseidon is based for not giving a fuck about his dumb as fuck fans.

Could you ride that POS dick any harder? You sound like a Nigerian.

Chicken Andy has one called RV7.
Onlyusemeblade is a poor broke washed up fat faggot who lives on and rv with his pill head girlfriend and her 15 year old trans daughter. 0 content. Dude drinks fake Jager now.
Baked Alaska has one.
RV9 is coming in a month or so. Ice, Tracksuit Andy, Casey are going to be on it for the last RV event.

jail kino would be pretty based
>Life isn't a zero sum game
you're 16 and retarded
how much did you lose?