Why are people on linkedin such insufferable faggots?

I'm being forced to create a "powerful" and "effective" Linkedin profile for my entrepreneurship class which includes a professional headshot. Now I have to leave my dorm and walk in the winter to find a nice suit and a photographer for some stupid assignment (which will probably cost $200).

Everyone on the platform seems to speak in the same platitudes posting long paragraphs about themselves. They all seem to be doing community service and taking up leadership roles in clubs.

> "Highly capable"
>"Proven track record"
> "Success oriented"

What's the point? I cant even put anything worth any salt. I might just take the F right now. Rather than permanently look like a fool online and reminding me of my own mediocrity.

Attached: Linkedin.png (1220x1626, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LinkedinFlex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bottom right
>lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes

>people
Those are jews, a mutt and a chink, I don't see any people

I’d fuck the girl on bottom right. She looks like she deep throats

That's unironically a Jew. All jews have the same look you've described.

>Everyone on the platform seems to speak in the same platitudes posting long paragraphs about themselves. They all seem to be doing community service and taking up leadership roles in clubs.
twitter.com/LinkedinFlex

Bunch of cunts. All of them. I've been a business owner for the better part of a decade now and I have never used Linkedin and neither has anyone I've hired.

I saw the guy who interviewed me for the FAGMAN job I'm starting soon posting trannies on LinkedIn. It's just a circle jerk of woke bullshit.

>acknowledging trans people exist is 'woke'

Go back to LinkedIn faggot. Maybe you can get a nice FAANG job there.

I thought that smile was familiar

Attached: 1488284947835.png (1220x1626, 3.42M)

The fact that you are taking a course where you are told to open a LinkedIn should tell you the baby degree you are actually getting.
It's like a class for boomers where they teach them how to open a Facebook account.
You are getting a degree for the mentally challenged, op.

Most social media is fucking garbage. Obviously one that is centered around working will be fucking cancer. People on there want to get good jobs and make a lot of money, and they will whore themselves out in whatever way to do it.

the only option there is to hire the yellow nig but didn't like his eyes too

Attached: hired.jpg (1220x1626, 472.54K)

linkden is fucking insane
do the people over there actually believe the shit they post?
i dont have an account but sometimes i see somebodys when i google them, and jesus christ its all the cringiest lies and bullshitting
they cant keep getting away with it

Wageslave = Wage + slave
You're a slave

turn it into an art project
wear a paint spattered flannel with week old greasy hair for your headshot
make your profile something like: i'm motivated by money and power, but can accomodate a more noble façade if you need that. lmk if you would like to collaborate.

Don't forget to add your pronouns and vaccination status!

Attached: 1639956142298.jpg (499x750, 37.67K)

Dave and Chuck the Freak?

Welcome to corporate life faggot. If you go that route your entire life will be walking on egg shells because one bad PR move will lead to your entire life’s work getting rug pulled. Lmfao hope you’re at least going into investment banking or consulting for all the bullshit you’re about to go through

Linkedinoids are below McWagies, as the McWagie at least knows that he is an exploited slave and at least has the emotional authenticity to hate his job. The Linkedinoid does not know this and in addition to being a slave also puts on a little song and dance in some corpo-cant about how emotionally invested he is in his "profession". If his little act is to be believed, he'd do it for free. Why, he'd even be willing to pay! He is desperate to the extreme, of course, and this is what truly motivates his behavior, but the actions he undertakes in his desperation are so utterly contemptible that even while understanding him, one cannot feel compassion for him.
Let him work his 100-hour work week, I say. Let him die of a heart attack at 45. Let him guzzle SSRIs that are fed to him just as antibiotics are fed to cattle in factory farms. His misery is to be welcomed.

Attached: 1559574135309.jpg (334x506, 42.28K)

normies saw that their ability to socialize was the only thing getting and keeping them in most careers and once the rise of WFH started and most of those 'works well with others/great team player' bullshit loopholes could be phased out by companies in exchange for people who could, yknow, actually do the fucking job, all the mediocre NPC ass normies collectively shit their pants and started using linkedin as a way to keep their shitty gatekeeping up. fuck any company that requires a good looking linkedin profile for consideration.

>OP, just post a listing for whatever job youre trying to land on Craigslist (in a city other than your own) and require them to attach their resume and linkedin profile
>then once people start sending shit in, just pic and choose the best looking ones and steal/copy their shit.

This

>be asked to fill out an "anonymous survey" about introducing mandatory vaccinations
>respond that I am absolutely in favor of them, that I would feel unsafe working with unvaccinated people, and that everyone refusing to get 2 doses plus a booster plus any additional future boosters should get fired while people are on the verge of tears in a conference call about their "moral objections"
The suffering is a learning experience, corpogroids. No thanks needed, I do it for free.

Attached: 1622016846451.jpg (282x178, 8K)

So user, now that you've made it, you can start hiring on us autists for cushy remote gigs?

nonwhites pretty simple

also slave mentality