Monero, number of transactions has been increasing steadily for years...

Monero, number of transactions has been increasing steadily for years. Darknet is adopting it as an alternative to Bitcoin. Bitcoin users are getting jailed for using Bitcoin for illicit activities because the authorities can track the transactions. How come Monero is this cheap? I can't understand it, there is only 18 million of it, transactions can't be tracked, no one knows how much is in your wallet, transactions are fast and reliable. You can download and setup a pruned node on your own machine, with an ssd it just takes a couple of hours, you can literally set it up over night. I don't know dude, maybe it just needs to hit the news...

Attached: iwonder2.png (420x420, 139.56K)

Monero is the end game coin. It will easily be worth $100k in 10 years. Market hasn't realized it yet but it will happen.

you shut the fuck up,
you continue to buy,
you wait patiently

What wallet, where buy to stay anymoose? I will drop 50k right now, gib instructions

fuck that is Monero ready for quantum attacks such as QAN is tho

Monero fags are desperate and it looks like a homeless nigger begger on the street, just stfu and stay in your general

Shut the FUCK up and BUY, retard.

Attached: 1637026012036.png (906x556, 40.22K)

you can buy anonymously at localmonero.co, you can also buy at an exchange and take it to your own wallet, that's what i have been doing, this is it for me, feel safe dumping my excess fiat into this

Or you can mine it and be completely anonymous.

yeah, mining is not an option for me, power here is like 0.2 a kw/h, is fucking expensive juice, maybe when i got back to the office i will set it up there, do you have any tips on how to increase the hash rate? my cpu is an i5 10500

my dad (50s) was over the other night and talking about some gun show he wanted to attend and he mentioned "they only accept this one crypto, not bitcoin, i forgot what it was but it supposedly can't be traced or whatever" so I go "Monero?" and he was like "yeah!"

I've shown him my mining rigs and mentioned I mined monero but I don't think it really stuck in his head. He's pretty early into technology for someone his age so give it another 3-5 years before more people his type get wind of Monero and it'll be huge. He's already really against bitcoin and skeptical of the government pushing it now since it's not private. Normies are like a decade behind but it'll happen

Attached: IMG_3966.jpg (692x1280, 314.19K)

Something people never mention about this coin
The name
Monero just sounds like a currency
And the logo is very recognisable
More so than king shitcoin's logo

Fckn a man
Is this real?

Is there any info on the gunshow online?

I'll ask for the name and post it in /xmrg/

Ten years?? But I want generational wealth now

>there is only 18 million of it
you very well know it's inflationary
we love it for its utility but it's not an investment

>a small tail emission to secure the network destroys its value as an investment

Monero literally means coin in Esperanto.

Consistently buy. Hold. Self-custody. Never sell, only use XMR markets as you please.

We will make it. Only the strong and the faithful will be rewarded.

Attached: thecitadel.jpg (2000x1640, 2.29M)

Yes its inflationary, but the rate is acceptably low, its like nothing really, with people losing their wallets and straigth up dying without having shared it with someone else, there are so many scenarios where monero is lost forever.. i honestly think the small inflation tax is good, since it keeps the transaction fees reasonable, even as a currency, the market cap is surely atleast 10x in the next few years as more and more people use it to buy shit, as i said monero will eat a piece of the bitcoin pie, that piece is the bitcoin being kept and used for anonymous transactions, now, its everyones guess what % of the pie that is, if you assume a reasonable 10% thats 60 billion, if half of that goes to monero thats 30 billion market cap, current market cap is 2.5 billion, so thats a safe and sure 12x right here, now i cannot give you a date, but i can assure you this is fucking happening, how i know??? I'm a user of monero...

Attached: maxipad detected.png (940x349, 44.37K)

I knew that