They ask you for your advice to buy crypto, which coins would you suggest

they ask you for your advice to buy crypto, which coins would you suggest

Attached: 654654.jpg (354x397, 25.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YouSmokeDeps/status/1488255476575969293
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

D0B0 or H0B0

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1920, 281.72K)

What in the actual fuck dude lmfao actually scary...
I would say sum shit like DOT or ADA lol

They are probably dumb enough to buy that shit

AVAX
JOE
PARTY
GB

Did these faggots ever do the merch stunt for the forbidden coin?

Attached: 1639162894290.jpg (1280x1261, 132.85K)

Imgine being christopher columbus and this greets you in cuba

No, dev got scammed and you're being slow rugged by admins
there was never an Island Boys social media collab, only a cameo

Paper

Attached: FCuaS8bVIAQPnIb.png (816x816, 38.95K)

Uncanny

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-225613.png (1080x554, 510.2K)

Cope. Hpos will blast off to 20b marketcap.

HEX

Attached: 1641964145286.png (975x600, 305.36K)

its not bussin
twitter.com/YouSmokeDeps/status/1488255476575969293

add MAXI

Is there some discord or some shit, where did they fuck off too? The subreddit?

It was going to until every female in the group became an admin overnight and started shaming coomers and everyone left

How high is that one on the right?? You dont lose fat in your face like thay unless youre fucking around with some hardcore shit

What do you mean? Who is "they"?

>46103037
Whatever scam Any Forums allows

user are you sure you aren't referring to another token?

The devs, the entire community

No, go look at the tg, it's all admins circlejerking

They're all there still, never left

Not sure what you mean but it's a weird chat I don't pay much attention to. The coin/meme itself will eventually moon, only a matter of time.

So you don't know what's going on, but like to pretend that you do. Why do you suck scammer dick so hard?
NGMI

u have to be careful since the market is volatile right now

I would tell them to buy the PULSE, whose IDO will be announced and pre-sale soon, and get rid of their miserable life.

Right now, I'm really positive on UBXT. The platform appears to be gearing up for something huge, based on the current state of affairs. This month, massive changes are expected to be released,like superbot, resulting in a price increase. It's time to stack up and hodl!!

I'm not in the chat all day, retard. I check in every once in a while to see if there's anything new going on like everybody does from time to time who invested in a token and is part of its TG group. You are here spewing shit that is untrue, so I corrected you. Why are you so butthurt about it is what I'm wondering. I suck scammer dick? Please explain, idiot. HPOS10I turned out to be my best investment when everyone was shilling dogshit like cabo, flobo, goho, mithril, etc. a while ago here reaching the highest ATH out of all those (for a reason). Thank god I knew and still know how to evaluate future shitcoin success. Have fun getting left behind and roping.