Femanon here. My father is looking to invest in crypto...

Femanon here. My father is looking to invest in crypto, after i paid off my mother’s car from my AVAX profits he was quite impressed and asked me how i did it. Now, he owes like $30k in taxes to the government by the end of March or May, i can‘t remember and i know i shouldn‘t ask, but what‘s a good buy for that time period? He has 8-20k laying around that he is hoping to flip into a nice profit. I really want him to be happy and not indebted, and since the pajeets seem to have mostly left this board, i thought i‘d ask. Thanks in advance. Will show tits by the end of march/may if he makes the 30k.

Attached: 0985598A-C5F2-4FA1-B254-C3F8EDE2431F.jpg (426x462, 63.27K)

you know the rules, tits or gtfo

Show tits now and we'll tell you. You know the rules

With time stamp. If you have big ol milkies I'll tell you some good plays desu

>feman-

aaaand you lost me

you know the rules

>Femanon her-ACKK!!

Attached: 1643665824316.jpg (768x719, 226.85K)

>Femanon here.
irrelevant to the thread, kys faggot

I hate women so much. I was thinking about giving you bad advise but I just want you to GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMIES

gambling addiction is nothing to be ashamed of

maleanon here, why on earth would you come on here and in your first sentence announce your gender? It's actually absurd and makes it seem like you are dying for attention in a community of mostly male losers. I don't know which is more pathetic--- the incel dudes who populate this site or the woman who is so starved of attention by actually attractive, charismatic, mentally healthy males that she seeks it out here

Chuds. Respect women.

Attached: 1641624233277.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

Hope she sees this bro

come on just a pic of tits

Why would you even say that you're a woman. This story would have been heartfelt and based if it came from a fellow schizoid

read everything, now i remember only tits

A steady passive income would do so much good in your situation

>Femanon here
Doubt

Attached: 1636565270714.jpg (600x600, 204.86K)

showing tits now would do you more good .lol

candy farms on poptown allows you to get Bmi Albt and Ocean coins as rewards. go for it

u can breathe a sigh of relief because this platform has mlp feature and it also mitigates IL.

The APY is good too as bmi,albt and ocean give out 120% each

he owes 30k and wants to gamble with the money he has saved to pay his taxes? the responsible thing for you to do as his daughter is to introduce him to leverage trading on unregulated exchanges like kucoin

this IS financial advice

checked and based af

bitch respect this COCK

albt and poptown are coming up with cross chain bridge and multichain respectively which will be huge