/AMC/ - Bur Melvins

>Basic Information
gme.crazyawesomecompany.com/
finra-markets.morningstar.com/MarketData/EquityOptions/detail.jsp?query=14:0P000002CH
gmetimeline.com (up to 2021)

>Daily reminder
streamable.com/bzilp4

>Mandatory study time
>The Everything Short
reddit.com/r/GME/comments/mgucv2/the_everything_short/
>^watch-along
youtu.be/AaalT8rn9lc
>Naked Short Selling and Systemic Risk
youtu.be/FCiL4v7_z9E
>Failure to deliver
youtu.be/I0WXg5T3cBE

>SEC 10-K Annual report
sec.report/Document/0001326380-21-000032/
>Gamestop Investor Relations
investor.gamestop.com/home

>What will happen if Citadel becomes insolvent?
DTCC with 60T USD, will pay as the final boss with FDIC as the insurance.

>Real-Time Trades
nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/GME/latest-real-time-trades
eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/gotoBL/fidelityTopOrders.jhtml
>Current Trade Halts + Short Restrictions
nasdaqtrader.com/Trader.aspx?id=TradeHalts
nyse.com/markets/nyse-arca/notices

>All other news/DDs/etc
prospect.org/power/how-the-gamestop-hustle-worked/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stag_hunt
computershared.net/?bot=drsbot
reddit.com/r/DDintoGME/comments/mnss65/the_apes_guide_to_the_galaxy_a_compilation_of_dds/
reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/pb22oj/the_puzzle_pieces_of_quarterly_movements_equity/
reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/pmj9yk/i_found_the_entire_naked_shorting_game_plan/
reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/ptvaka/when_you_wish_upon_a_star_a_complete_guide_to/
gmedd.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/GMEdd-GameStopValuation-16Nov21-1.pdf
>Temporary alliance with reddit and jews to take down other jews, we can go back to hating each other later
>that said temporary alliance with reddit means their DDs, don't take them for a fact, use your brain

Last time on /GME/:

Attached: yeah.png (680x701, 763.48K)

Kek I wonder if the shills will have trouble finding this one.

Thanks, senpai.

Attached: Hangrycat.jpg (750x402, 62.34K)

>ape no fight ape

Attached: 3731D2F2-B434-4965-91D3-24DCCDB6825A.jpg (853x500, 44.91K)

Using my GME gains to build a big ass medieval castle. It will look gothicc af and i am the headmaster, so old that i might just drop dead. I will be like a retarded version of dumbledore. Luckily i can never hear the complaints of my students, because i will be old af and i will be losing my hearing aid constantly.
My castle will be guarded by slavs with tracksuits and flak 88s. It will also be decorated with classical meme oil paintings, that might be considered "ancient" in the future (nyan cat, wojak, pepe, etc).
Women are only accepted under the condition that they are goth girls with thicc thighs. Other girls won't be accepted. The pretext will be that only thicc thigh girls are capable of magic.
My professors will teach every memetic subject to all my students. The classes include the following:
>memetic warfare
>propaganda
>history of memes & art
>anti talmudic magic
>memeology
>memetic magic
>shitposting
>shamanic schizo chanting
>sigil magic
>mixing alcoholic cocktails
>metaphysics
>hermeticism

Deep under the castle is my massive meme archive (spanning 33 square meters of meme folders in specific registers). There lives my archivarius igorrr who is hanging out with a ton of frogs who scream racist shit all the time. Igorrr sends me a meme when i will it. He finds it within mere seconds. My students are allowed to study in the archive, but they are warned that they might turn racist. The castle will usher in the new era of meme magic, the rennaissance of magic. FYI: only purebloods will be accepted. You can reply & i might think about accepting your thicc daughter into my new meme magic academia.

Attached: orb_picture_nr_69.jpg (710x892, 431.38K)

ayoo dis be the section 8 thread dog? yo for real i love amc the stock is going to shoot through the mf roof nah wut i mean homies? yo for

It’s literally the same fucking thing. I’m still not even sure what 45s angle is calling this shit out. They really must not all work for the same people.

> AMC is below $20
> been telling co-workers that it's the perfect entry
> more opportunities for MOASS
> GME entry is too "high" for the majority of them

Get cucked GME faggots. This is why AMC will win.

Attached: 1642732793760.png (500x800, 30.74K)

for real for real no cap aha oh man for real i was telling tyresha about dasanni about dis mf stock and how it's going to be worth more than bitcoin nah what i mean?

BUR! BASED

ayo my man dat be the truth AA big man going to come in again, and make us the $$$ yo u know dog my homie bartel put fat stacks in AMC and now that nigga is waiting for his lambo

kek baggies

THREADED

This were the party at?

Attached: 1628545927197.jpg (1600x686, 756.17K)

FEB/MARCH Rustle2000 and a lot of small caps will also squeeze with AMC put me in the screencap pls

Attached: 52.jpg (680x1022, 75.23K)

catto no!

I bought at $40. How fuck am I?

Not very, just be patient young grasshopper

very. share dilution means you already squeezed 100sX.

What does share dilution in GME say? anything bullish?

tell me about the squeezle squoozle, is it still on? any funny videos on it?