Final cultural fit interview in 30 minutes

>final cultural fit interview in 30 minutes
Why can't they just give me the job already?

Attached: 1643662977975.png (500x576, 207.75K)

>I'M SORRY BUT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN REJECTED BECAUSE YOU ARE A CHUD.

Attached: 89a.jpg (1000x872, 90.26K)

>(((cultural))) fit

Attached: 1640232468143.png (990x586, 816.96K)

bc of based psychopaths who fool the interviewers then go on do to do rub their dick and go to the gym on company time

Yeah this was me, and I was an 'excellent fit'. They actually want psychopaths right?

This is why I cant get a job as an autistic man who doesn't follow whatever social regulations are opinions are trending within the normie social world.

Hi [Candidate_name],

Thank you for your application for the [Job_title] at [Company Name]. We really appreciate your interest in joining our company and we want to thank you for the time and energy you invested in your application for the [Job_title] position.

We received a large number of applications, and after carefully reviewing all of them, unfortunately, we have to inform you that this time we will not be proceeding with your application at this time.

Due to the high number of applications we are, unfortunately, not able to provide individual feedback to your application at this early stage of the process.

However, we really appreciated your application and you are welcome to apply again at [Company name] in the future.

We wish you all the best in your job search.

Kind regards,

Karen,
HR Manager

Its a pozzed detector, if you're not pozzed you're not a good goy

Just went through my second interview with Kraken, went really well I think. Really obsessed about security there.

>open email from company that I applied to
>see the word "unfortunately"
>delete email
Simple as.

No user, you're just a rude prick. Don't use your retardation as an excuse.

>cultural fit interview

I will never understand why companies go to such retarded lengths to vet employees who they're still going to underpay, treat like dogs and never trust or have confidence in.

>A coworker asks you what you did over the weekend, what do you say, user?

I don't even what kind of questions will be asked.

based user, apparently yes.

5 minutes FUCK

eat, lift, shit, repeat

rip
show them this

Attached: Biz is king.png (1377x909, 92.28K)

All good, lads. I think I'm in.

Attached: 1643668168837.png (645x773, 93.45K)

What did they ask ya then . Spill the beanz

Nobody wants to work with a weird schizo Chud. You're getting filtered. Nothing personnel

Attached: 0338_-_rDCgKqU.jpg (317x432, 23.77K)