The jobs report, check it

The jobs report, check it

Attached: bobo-coffee-cup-happy.png (400x333, 72.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mrctv/status/1488218347883933698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too lazy, is it good or bad? if it is bad then jpow cannot raise rates, low unemployment is his mandate.

All you need to know is in this statement
mobile.twitter.com/mrctv/status/1488218347883933698

OOF

Kek that level of damage control is insane, can't wait for the number.

Thank you Bobo for actually talking about economics and not yet another pump and dump crypto scam

very nice. QE needs to continue and no rate hikes until september then.

not important

>mobile.twitter.com/mrctv/status/1488218347883933698
lmao holy fucking cope how are you letting yourselves be ruled by this band of jews

Holy fuck….that damage control is sickening. It’s over isn’t it?

Attached: 2D034491-18C6-4552-88CA-FFFCDA764FD7.jpg (286x256, 13.99K)

>46100324

that seems bullish. Clearly the actual numbers are good and she wants us to slightly temper how good the news is with the fact about omicron outages.

that is the opposite of a happy bobo
that means the bull market returns
why would you say that is bearish then?

Floating cup

now if CPI is as expected, and we all know how cucked CPI is bullrun continues

can anyone reply to this?

I'll give it a shot
Hello, I'm replying!

>can anyone reply to this?
testing

Thanks guys
I can sleep safe and soundly now

Unironically still interested in an answer from another reasoning mind though

Still looking. I'm also waiting to see if I qualify for UI. Only good thing is my mom sent me $50k & my stocks are in the $75k range

I have no idea what to think anymore, I think I've overloaded my brain with information.
As far as I can tell, fundamentals don't matter and haven't mattered for over a decade. The economy is just a game the big dogs are playing against the plebes and I'm utterly confused as to how it has gone on for this long.

The fundamentals matter when they say they do, as plausible deniability. Power is a universal thing, like intelligence is. They have power and the world is a function of it.
Us as human beings are blind in the direct sense as everything we perceive is a reflection of something, we hope and spend a great deal of time and energy determining, is real. That means everything in our existence is an abstract and how we see ourselves in the minds of others is abstract too. Point being, the intermingling of the ego abstracts amongst themselves and in relation to the environment shape our world. Or, at least in the harmonious paradigm, it should. As in all things, there is a counter force and that's those who resent their own abstract and shape the world as a function of that resentment, they utilitze the power I previously mentioned to force the abstracts of others to be drowned out in false reflections so as to deny their own. The thing is, that with humans, expression of the ego abstract is a sexual fitness signal and with those signals being oppressed, the natural order population are in effect being abstractly but most definitely genocides by seclusion. This shitty market is a function of this. Denied sending sexual fitness signals, denied gathering resources, denied positions of power, denied enclave sanctuary but because it's all done in the abstract, plausible deniability just like the fundamentals.
>In b4 meds

Silly bobo, the prolonged collapse of western civilization is BULLISH. Have you learned nothing?