These are considered by some to be among the two best traders in modern times

Tell me why they're right/wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-014825_Twitter.jpg (1080x1504, 189.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zachxbt/status/1464369709214666755
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

consider your mom's dick in your mouth faggot

They’re right, MM make the most profit by inflicting maximum pain.

TraderSZ literally posted blank charts with nothing on them on his twitter, and deleted most of them couple of days later. Then out of blue he posts that he did 10000 to 900 000 , but he forgot to add that he cross margin this account with his main and added liquidity 100 000. (this year).

TraderXO is literally newfag from 2017, who says "range bound " every two sentences, arab accent so probably rich daddy. Some good trades, some awful ones.

To summarize, i dont know if you remember Satoshiflipper from 2 years ago, who was larping as some real estate guru, he was topping Binance futures leaderboards, and just went dead silent.

These guys are either :
1.Insiders from exchanges.
2.Getting paid by exchanges.

Not a single great trader in history made his trading setups public, not a single trader in history was posting setups public and entering that trade, because market makers watch everything especially 100's thousands twitter accounts, and are countering the plebs.

Those guys can delete those twitter accounts tomorrow, and nobody would give a flying fuck.

Trusting someone anonymous that they are some god tier trader without his full history from 1st buy-in , every deposit, trade history, size, is just retarded.

They could be rich fund kids, blew 10 accounts with 100 000 before they learned the ropes, and they can create new accounts every month.

My way - watch 50+ year people who are in the game for decades. Don't copy trades, just go into long term investments when everything is dead ass oversold on monthly and weekly.

I can wait 2-3 years, wont stress everyday, and i will probably beat 99% of people who start day/weekly/monthly trading in a long run.

Attached: arthur hayes ferrari.jpg (803x162, 15.36K)

Literally whos

satoshiflipper was the only TA dude i trusted because just like you i suspected he was someone with some insider knowledge

twitter.com/zachxbt/status/1464369709214666755

he sucks but is friends with insilico so has some clout and protection

Attached: 1627936674250.gif (244x200, 3.91M)

this

thanks, i've reported both of these guys to the SEC.

Kinda unrelated to the topic being discussed here but at one point I tried to do the "starting from nothing to reach great highs - but I tell you about it in real time" thing and even on the first thread there were people doubting I was that poor to begin with. I eventually gave up updating my blog posts because I suffered a really massive and embarrassing loss after making good gains gambling on shitcoins. Since then I recovered but didn't find the strength to keep any followers I had updated

Make it 3

Attached: 0ABBE786-B48D-47A1-B924-D05D3369EC59.png (592x388, 70.03K)

I have avoided Twitter as long as I can but I realize I'm missing out on some decent thinking and perspectives - so I started to come up with a list to follow. How do you find decent people that aren't just another crypto YouTuber? I've got a couple that seem decent to follow but my unfamiliarity with Twitter and general dislike for social media has hamstrung me in this.

Fuck. I just want to be free. This bull run sucked.

SZ is good he shorted the whole move down
XO is just retarded

>ANAL UP
ohonononononono ahahahahahahahahahahha

Attached: file.png (360x346, 112.44K)

you take one "good" account and start digging through people that he follows. group people into lists, after a month or two remove those who posted 0 original ideas.

Isn't he a known scammer who shilled a scam on his followers to dump on them?
And also a narcissist.

>id: Anal Up 33
based and buggery-pilled

oh? another 17 year old asian from the UK who's turned 10k into 1mil? man they sure make it look easy inshallah!

Attached: 1634068123445s.jpg (249x217, 6.28K)

Cheds
NebraskanGooner
TraderSZ
Libz42
Pentoshi
Peter Brandt
Big Chonis Trading

There’s some others I follow that are like whatever. It’s all trial and error about who’s actually good and who’s just trying to sell a course or service.
The guys that promote education and risk management are good.
TraderSZ I’ve watched in videos and he’s a fucking cunt and spends more tome arguing with chat comments than he does explaining set ups.
TraderXO seems like he’s just a dick rider of SZ and I can confirm XO is Arab due to his post about some Muslim holiday the other day.
Anyway, I just started following those two so the jury is still out.

There’s some guy who keeps popping up in my TL called The Martini Guy and get seems like a counter signal perma bull

Anal up bitch I’m about to take that boipussy