I will never marry a coin ever again

i will never marry a coin ever again.

never.

Attached: RSR snail.png (1279x1279, 47.9K)

Good on you. Valuable lesson learned.

Attached: 47E0413E-82E2-4081-932A-119A27F5BC1D.png (680x763, 123.75K)

So whats the max time you guys are willing to hold a coin for? one year?

yes thats absolute max id say.

>went from 15mm mcap to 1.2bn
What exactly was the problem? You bought low sold high right?

bought low, sold higher but nowhere near the top. it was my own fault for marrying this shitcoin for so long all the way down.

I bought in massively a few days ago. There's way too much money behind this project to give up before mainnet, ATH is like a 6x. I'm holding till the summer at least

As long as it takes. I'm literally only holding things with utility that will appreciate when adoption begins. Anything else doesn't matter.

>adoption
this user knows

Attached: reserve_app.png (522x454, 26.79K)

now that you are more clear headed....how effectively would you rate the following at helping to wake you up:

(a) fartless bean soup
(b) big moose hq
(c) placeholder token screenshot

You're literally gambling if you're doing anything else. Just accumulate actual projects and wait for the grand opening.

Fear of commitment. Sad. Many such cases.

Attached: photo_2020-02-29_19-49-26.jpg (900x900, 62.67K)

I'm at the sunk cost stage.
I'll go the grave with what I hold. If in 20 years it becomes a thing, then fucking neat.
But until then, I don't care to sell.

i sold for at 0.08 or something
hahaha enjoy my bags

todays the last day of january. was mainnet delayed?

>He fell for the mainnet meme

Attached: 1642712478652.jpg (400x400, 40.43K)

Firstly, RSR price goes down with adoption btw.
Secondly, the "installed counter" is only so high because they fucked many people over with the promise of free 5$ which they only gave to Venezuelans. I installed it too, but will never use it.

none of those

delay was announceed a while ago.till march or something.

adoption is doing nothing for rsr price and widespread adoption isnt happening anyway. not anytime soon if ever.

You sound like a woman. Some things are worth the wait.

you're the woman marrying, having feelings for this bs coin that doesnt give a fuck about you.