Monero Monday

All participants should buy at least 1 XMR today. We will make it. Post ITT after purchase.

Attached: triple threat.jpg (569x569, 42.98K)

Preshadowbanned again.

i bought 0.15 today, as fits my weekly dca budget

Very based

Attached: 1624498455786.png (1543x1952, 2.48M)

Why anyone should buy this?

For same reasons why anyone bought BTC in 2012.

You think it will go up?

>Cash is digital and private
What a retarded take just to fill a spot in the shitty diagram. Physical cash is private but not digital, digital cash is digital but not private.

1.5 acquired

Attached: FsdU7frB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32.52K)

Seconding this question.

>For same reasons why anyone bought BTC in 2012.
>Seconding this question.
Utility. Its always been utility. they get it because of the freedom it brings. just like btc did in 2012 before tracing companies came.
The money followed.

Later the utility went away, the stupid money remains for for a time and retards keep shilling it in echo chamber without knowing what's its for. 99% of biz loses money when the bulls and bears slaughter. While xmr transactions slowly only go up.
Such is the circle of life

>digital cash is digital but not private
comes to monero thread
doesn't know about monero

Attached: 1643272260440.gif (640x720, 1.85M)

Heh I forgot about this but already bought some today. It was an amount between 15 and 20 XMR

>semantics
Technically physical cash isn't private either since every bill has a unique number on it, at least if we're talking USD

Bought 1.7 today, and yesterday, and the day before. Staking rewards on other coins make it easy.

Attached: pixel.png (800x500, 4.01K)

Right now I'm buying the XMR/BTC dip, two orders already triggered. Hope I dont get rekt.

Cute art

shielded zec is better check em

Where to buy?
Most sites no longer do it.

>zksnarks require you to trust somebody who has cucked to kyc in the past
>unshielded make up the majority of transactions, shielded stick out more
>mining dev tax
>pos incentivising hodling rathe rf than using as a currency

localmonero (and localbitcoins + atomic swap) for non-kyc, coinbase + atomic swap for easier but kyc transactions.

Attached: 1643571751027.png (1920x5234, 1.76M)