/dg/ Dogira General we uh Love Jannies so much Edition

MUH GAMING

If you want to know more just ask, people will give you links

On the 28th Dogira's first game was presented, partially available on Twitch, being uploaded to Youtube. Screen snip in second post

twitter.com/DogiraOfficial/status/1485060865665617920

Other news dogira-team.medium.com/

In the presentation they mentioned they want to target non-crypto people too, if it's on mobile and desktop does that mean app store? Will the non-crypto approach mixed with a crypto one work out well in your opinion?

Attached: Hi.png (1791x1784, 231.46K)

Snip from the game, they're thinking tamagotchi, fall guys, animal crossing mix

Attached: Whatthis.png (855x1145, 1.65M)

the worst part about the demo is when one of the devs let slip that they'd been working on that game since like 2016. a nearly decade old bansai farming sim/

i buried my fukken head in my hands. im not getting my money back.

closer to 5 years than a decade are you retarded
wen marys side project?

500 hanzo mints of 8888
it's so fucking over

Attached: 1638514055433s.jpg (250x218, 6.75K)

Hodl and chill, bro. Life is about the friends we make along our journey. Kek, get rekt!

JFC I'm wondering the same thing they're absolute brainlets over there. Team is based, community? Not so much.

Would love to get retroactively unrekt on their NFTs

I'll buy their mints for -50%-70%

Post the hands you buried your head in.

Snip 2 They got the bees

Attached: bees.png (845x1130, 1.56M)

With next to zero marketing. Wait til relaunch and devs actually getting a fund. Professional marketing is already being arranged. Then the game will launch later and we hit 1bil mcap. Just hold.

Snip 3 (I'm just grabbing from the twitch at this point)
Multiplayer screen

Attached: Multiplayer.png (854x1126, 321.5K)

hey guys check out dogiras new game!!!
>oh cool can you earn dogira playing it?
no
>can you earn another currency like it was suggested in the whitepaper?
no
>what does the game do?
you grow bonsai tree nfts!!!
>cool so i flip bonsai nfts
yeah!!! and when people buy and sell them the dogira team takes a cut, then they take half that cut to buy a super cool blue chip where you can stake! but when you stake you throw some of your dogira away to get a good blue chip crypto isnt that awesome
>financially dogira’d again

This is the real deal. The secret game Dogira is developing behind the scenes. They don't want you to know, but I got you bros. This is a p2e heavily addciting game with NFTs.

Attached: Moonshot Mission.jpg (956x539, 63.41K)

hope u're not baiting, would love to play bobo game

DELETE THIS

That's fair. I don't put a lot of stock in pro marketers but it's definitely far from over, imo

I can't believe I owned this at one point, wtf is wrong with me??

What even are the tokemonics of dogira?

Man that's one way to look at it. You were told from the beginning that Dogira games wouldn't just be a DEX/Staking Pool with graphics. JFC you moron.

An actual game will do way more for the project than you think.

any you guys seen that Hyper Pyramid shitcoin being shilled here lately? thoughts on it?

Attached: discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM HYPER PYRAMID ULTIMATE PYRAMID SCHEME 95% REFLECTIONS WTF LOL.png (735x580, 226.14K)

No fuck off