SONY IS BUYING BUNGIE!!! I GUESS THE MICROSFT-SONY WAR HAS STARTED

SONY IS BUYING BUNGIE!!! I GUESS THE MICROSFT-SONY WAR HAS STARTED

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-101214-538.png (720x732, 176.71K)

oh boy, now they can make one bad game per generation to poor reviews and then be forgotten about for a decade. I am financially disinterested.

Attached: crazy wojak.jpg (225x225, 7.5K)

Sony has already bent the knee to Steam Chuds, what do they think buying a washed up studio with one gaem (destishit) will do?

This weird adversarial tone about Bungie and Xbox is funny when you consider there's like 5 employees still there from 20 fucking years ago

is this the tentacle hentai guy or was that someone else

SonyBungieDestinyPlaystation100Inu

You're probably thinking of Kurt Eichenwald.

Bungie has been trash since they stopped making Halo

I don't understand, what does this have to do with losing money on hare brained crypto schemes?

It's the "too-many-white-devs" guy

Why are these companies throwing all this money to buy up terrible developers?

Make it so I can ape in.

3.6 billion for Bungie? Seems like an overpay.

Also there is no Microsoft-Sony war lmao. Microsoft could buy Sony like 10x over. Microsoft is a TRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY. Sony cannot possibly compete in the sense of buying companies. This screams overreaction.

Attached: 1643024808561.jpg (1080x969, 134.97K)

Nice next step is no announcements for years as all the employees leave then closure.

If you're referring to all the hubub about Dragon's Crown art then yes that was Jason the Jew.

This is like Microsoft buying Rare. Just a sinking ship far past its glory days.

ticker name?

I think we're all just realizing how terrible every single gam dev is now. Like M$ and Snoy could buy anyone right now and I'd probably be like "that company is shit." And you know why? Because they're all pretty much shit.

The only one that would make me care is Capcom and even then right now I'm just awaiting big announcements from them instead of actively anticipating anything.

Actually yeah, Capcom is pretty much the only one who I can honestly say has made a genuine effort to get their shit together over the last 5 years or so. Everyone else has just been in a tailspin of failure.

I cant wait for all the games to become woke now, I dont think you guys are prepared for master chief taking off his helmet and being a nigger.

fromsoft :^)