Let's talk about the most annoying type of shillers, I'll start:

Let's talk about the most annoying type of shillers, I'll start:

When HBAR shillers practically harassed any thread they would find talking about their shitty coin

Attached: images222.jpg (225x225, 8.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

market.link/metrics
etherscan.io/address/0x61317C73d0225b2E37140fb9664d607B450613C6#tokentxns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ETH maxis

HBAR? Never heard of that shit

Attached: photo_2021-07-16_17-09-01.jpg (673x1280, 76.36K)

Fuck those bastards ngmi

ETH maxis think they're god

linkies
they shill a glorified price feed token that provides the price of other shitcoins for the "defi" house of cards
and they generally shit the whole board up with multiple threads when the price moves 1%
it's also very expensive, i wonder who is paying for it, i wonder if it is money laundering by criminals
>market.link/metrics
the fees are hidden now with n/a but the rewards are $150 per feed update
very interesting hmmmmm

Attached: 14921873632.gif (290x200, 30.33K)

I don't even need dirty pajeet shillers ever since I found out about @BSCLaunchHunting lol

based answer

LINKies will die out soon.

Most annoying shillers are those bots/pajeets/russians/SEAmonkeys/whatever trying to scam you with their uniswap shitcoins.

I hear you user

it's very suspicious when you think about it someone is paying $150 for the hundreds of price feed updates every few minutes
that's a lot of money

oooh
>etherscan.io/address/0x61317C73d0225b2E37140fb9664d607B450613C6#tokentxns
this address is paying for a price feed, a literal scammer
oh no linkies

it has to be ETH and XRP. im sorry guys. XRP just takes the cake for being the most retarded coin on its own. i mean it is, and has been THE bankercoin from day 1. anyone who has this shit is just so fucking retarded, i dont even know where to start.

ethereum is a good idea and we always knew it was gonna push the space forward (for better or worse), but man, the people in it.. it makes sense though. i mean its normies, right? its like a video game getting destroyed by normies. when it was just btc and a couple random branches like LTC, things were fine. ETH brought the normies (like wrath brought to wow), and everything just gets more and more retarded.

thankfully, the nature of this ecosystem though, means that more people will always at least = more money, which is good for OGs. and getting your feet wet can definitely eventually lead you to the correct path, so everyone should eventually benefit, with smarter people benefitting sooner. i dont think it can realistically get that much better.

Attached: 3b19c98e05af16ed9f1a2c480685868c.png (930x1292, 914.9K)

What retards, they could get unreliable data for free.

"broses".

i think the idea is for them to wash dirty crypto money gains through the price feeds and register it as legitimate income
the txns lead back to some big wallets with all kinds of shitcoin transactions

That's not what happened. Leemon and I did sit down, but it was mostly me talking. I discovered that most of Leemon's over-embellishments of Hedera stemmed from not understanding the properties of LN (he thought it required trust for double-spends not to happen).
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing their hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in their hands without paying.
Since Leemon wasn't aware that trustless L2s were a thing, he had felt comfortable describing Hedera as exceptional/futuristic. Leemon made some comments about ordering fairness which made me think, but nothing major. Leemon agreed to be more transparent about Hedera's tradeoffs

is this a copypasta or do you guys get this kind of schizophreniform normally? im really from Any Forums

Attached: 101d0d7341779ba7432de1b4ff057500.jpg (1240x1754, 115.22K)

the first and last part is real, in the middle is a copypasta lol

AVAX pajeets. Incredibly tiresome, the coin isn't bad in itself but the fucking shill team is incredibly cringe with the broken nigger-influenced english.

I'm shilling Algorand left and right and nobody mentioned it yet. I take this as inspiration to double my efforts. By the way, you should buy Algo

I dont give a fuck about shillers, I go right ahead to stuff my bag with well researched tokens. I am currenty stacking my bag with dips of PKR, RIN,SYLO, FUFU just so I may have some easy gains in the bull run