Fantom

what do y’all think about FTM shitcoins?

Attached: B46FAE18-683F-43A7-A5B8-9EF8A7940EB8.jpg (1280x720, 54.72K)

>y’all
Thank god I bought hbar so I don't have to share a thread with Dixies

The entire ecosystem is undervalued just like FTM is.

One shittier than the next one. Not a shimmer of value in any of them. And tomb and tshare are the worst

BOMB not pumping broke me mentally

Attached: fantombomb2.png (866x764, 639.55K)

WTF are they even doing? Jeets make 30 scams in this amount of time.

scarab.finance
lykyk

fucking dogshit ass coin. Minutes To Midnight lol what a fucking joke lol muh Fierydev

Hedera is based in Dallas, user.

yeah sad

idk why cant bomb pump when literal nobody coin did crazy numbers

There's a FTM shilling campaign these last few days. What is it user, are you nervous because the coin is going to 0.90? I hope the faggot shilling NBK appears, his shitcoin is fucking dead. A whale is basically using every little pump as exit liquidity. If any of you bitches fell for it I hope you recover from that rug, it's going to be painful

Attached: 1641734465484.gif (600x492, 105.51K)

You seem to know a lot about an obscure shitcoin on our network no one gives a fuck about. Geee I wonder what your motives are??

I fucked around with shitcoins all year. Some good, some bad, but decided to consolidate everything into tshares and boo.

98% of shitcoins on FTM rug in 20 to 30 minutes.

Dedcoin.
Thanks for playing.

It’s badass. Printing on tomb, boo, brush. Nothing else like it. Fuck outta here with all that fud, once this shit lists on coinbase and Felix launches? Shit is over for every other L1 partna. Fr fr. Shiiiiiiiiiet.

I sold 1.3MM last friday and threw that into 0xDao. Never looking back.

Fantom Frens is my shitcoin these days.

I bought like a retardo and market sold everything, didn't even cared about slippage. Once I saw there's one (only one, literally) whale fucking with the price i got out. If you are in it have fun, I'm no bagholding some random shitcoin

Bomb did pump but now its crabbed. Bomb is still pretty based.

Best place to earn some yield with my fanties? Pls no TOMB.