ICP

>redditors completely priced out selling at a 95% loss after the coin release FOMO
>VCs are long again after accumulating
>youtube retards have no clue what it is because their favorite shill isn't getting paid
>only Any Forums sees the revolutionary tech behind this and is accumulating the bottom now after spreading initial FUD

Tell me again why you aren't all-in the blockchain endgame?

protip: ignore the stinky linkers FUD who realize their shitcoin is going to be obsolete soon

Attached: icp comparison.png (1369x657, 199.49K)

>Tell me again why you aren't all-in the blockchain endgame?
But I am

>ADA
>250 TPS
OH NONONONONO

>protip: ignore the stinky linkers FUD
rent free

>Stake
>unstake
>Transfer
>stake
>unstake
>transfer
holy shit ada bros we're winning

>youtube retards have no clue what it is because their favorite shill isn't getting paid
The only thing that actually makes me bullish

Seeing how Investment Answers seethes about ICP while shilling his SOL (Ticker: $SQL) bags is a clear buy signal for ICP

MERGE

Attached: 2keoy.webm (1280x720, 534.67K)

Ok dude we got it, we know your bags are getting a little heavy and you resort to cope on biz 24/7. It was all an IQ test and you failed it, big deal, move on. Do it in silence like a real chad cause I don't want to know about your bagholding cope anymore, it's getting ridiculous. None is going to buy your shit cause the chart is a scam, shit has 100% of retailers underwater, 0% buy pressure and "so much ahead" on the roadmap just to keep you holding like a retard providing exit liquidity for VCs, dump will never cease. No need to thank me newfags

not buying your bags, sorry

Attached: 1624073479275.png (800x778, 327.6K)

You will be absolutely SEETHING within two years, cap my post.

I only have 934 and I’m seething

>priced out after going down 95%
Meds

> 0% cloud

Attached: 1613835559900.png (428x368, 304.23K)

bought some, only about 30. WIGMI?

When should we be seeing the bottom?

based, icp is the next link

Stop posting this shit OP we can't have Reddit take the ICPill

>It was all an IQ test and you failed it
I really need to start making a bingo ICP fud chat.

>It was all an IQ test and you failed it
I really need to start making a bingo ICP fud chart

your icp technician has not refuted any of chainlinkgods claims, he only showed what a colossal tool he is. instead of answering questions or engaging in a good ol' debate he fleed the scene. pathetic.

Funny how 6 letters can rustle the jimmies of every single ICP bagholder in existence. Oh well, not "every" because there are clear winners here

one more for the road

VC scam

Too centralised for me, and for that reason I'm oot.