Ice Posidon exposed by Coffeezilla

About time

youtube.com/watch?v=A7MaoD4tJuc

Attached: ice-poseidon.jpg (1600x900, 200.84K)

HEHEHEHHEHEE what you mean dood

At least Ice is somewhat interesting.
Also, how the fuck is this Any Forums related?

i know where he lives. He livestreamed from his apt once and it's like 3 mins from where i live i recognize it

watch the vid, Cx ran a shit tier memecoin scam called Cx Coin

Okay, I watched the first two minutes and became annoyed with the little moralfag. I bet the normies watching this are patting themselves on the back for being "good people."

this. if I was ice I would do the same thing

Ice's rv trip around america and trips to europe were peak content

>Okay, I watched the first two minutes and became annoyed with the little moralfag. I bet the normies watching this are patting themselves on the back for being "good people."
That is the arc of most Coffeezilla vids. Good guy vs bad guy, simple but works well. He exposes scams and finds bad guys. The algo loves clickbait hero vs villain stuff

Attached: FH5rEUuXMAAkMM3.jpg (1125x1087, 103.89K)

Who the fuck is this chinlet and why should I care?

some jew.

google richest man in la or lying scumbag weasel

heh heh fuck it dood Cx in the chat

I could understand a random jeet getting away with this but an American getting away with this? Isn't this fraud? Ice has one of the most toxic an vindictive communities, he's fucked.

anyone that buys an ice poseidon coin deserved to lose all their money

Typically it's too much effort to prove fraud but in this case it would be piss easy but there is zero law enforcement interest. They've got to arrest parents trying to stop kids being raped instead.

for what I care, if someone tells you he is going to con you and then does just that... You deserve it and idc.

based
idgaf about streamers but i can appreciate a good scam
how fucking stupid can people get?

Attached: 1643491145437.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

This. If you're putting serious money in something called CxCoin you are braindead and deserve to lose the money and if you put 20-100$ just for a quick gamble who gives a shit if you lose it - it's a fucking gamble and you should expect that.

I understand it's stupid but rugpulling like that is still fucked up.

Drug addicted pioneer of livestreaming. No reason to care at all

who cares? good for ice Cx

I miss 2017 streams, he had the future ahead of him, his streams had soul, there was this energy around it all - despite it mostly being trolls and cringe, something about his streams were just super enjoyable to watch.

Now twitch is filled with ASMR thots and boring grifters.

Shame how it all turned out, I hope Ice saved some money and is investing in other skills and avenues, id hate to hear about him ODing on fentanyl in some hotel room.

Attached: 1391318475309.png (451x485, 55.75K)

I heard he is going to expose Mexican drug cartel crypto mining operations next.