Markets shit the bed harder than you've ever seen tonight. Buy XRP, sell Bitcoin

Markets shit the bed harder than you've ever seen tonight. Buy XRP, sell Bitcoin.

Screenshot this.

Attached: 20220130_073107.jpg (848x835, 196.09K)

Buying more btc

Attached: 1603658759879.jpg (630x1200, 37.78K)

Why?

Because they're done testing. Go live is now.

Not again, no way I'm selling my BTC and PAYB bag. I will just buy more and more.

Attached: 1642175393792.jpg (400x388, 16.79K)

Thought we were supposed to crash hard, oh well my bags are already packed. Anything else to add?

You think they setup those gay little masonic trucking protests for nothing…?

Canada is the last setup. It likely “happens” now.

Their build is now ready.

Morning may never come for some of you.

I mean i know the Biden EO will likely shake markets. Maybe i will buy one last bag of this...

And why does the trucker protest have to do with any of this?

xrp is a disgusting piece of shit bankercoin. anyone who even looks at this shit without already knowing why they shouldnt buy it, obviously doesnt understand why bitcoin and blockchain tech was important in the first place. which means it's 100% safe to assume that you actually know nothing about the world, nor crypto! imagine that.

and yeah i know, i havent been talking about whether or not its gonna pump tonight, so technically im off-topic. well, here then: its not gonna pump tonight, either. lol.

Attached: 1577654706062-1.webm (500x510, 336.12K)

>Go live is now.
Fucking neck yourself, faggot.

Nothing at all, it's just a show. Keep stacking those sats

>XRP

Dead shitcoin.

But im not sure why it would pump with the sec stuff going on. Unless its a sign that big banks officially unofficially know things are about to change real fast.

Imagine betting against the bankers kek

Attached: 4zha8a.jpg (500x500, 49.13K)

So wait, markets shit the bed so buy xrp when they do? I really hate how you insiders word things.

i get your thinking, trust me. im a history buff myself, and they always manage to come back. but blockchain really, actually is "different this time." right? you have concede that it is, unless you dont actually understand how it works, which then i would just say, at least read some books on it.

NOW, i do get that that doesnt mean there are any guarantees in life. ofc not, im not foolish, per se. but im also not the type to not try to be part of a movement that has so much potential compared to literally anything else in history. simply, technology has offered an extra path that, if humanity musters the intelligence and motivation to understand it, could potentially save us once again - at least for awhile. what more can you hope for?

Attached: 1595859631971.jpg (1761x1914, 445.52K)

Ask yourself if the SEC even matters, then you will find your answer.

It's different this time, but not the way you're thinking. The game is reset, level playing field. The 1% becomes the 2%.

You're betting on people being intelligent, I'm betting on them being absolute brain dead cattle, as they've shown to be for the last 200 years

>The game is reset, level playing field.
right, i agree. thats all it would ever be though, well, unless you authoritatively redistribute wealth in serious ways.

thing is, buying any crypto at all, let alone btc, is pretty easy to do. people are def cattle but, all it takes is a movement to get started in the direction that "fed = bad" which is already happening (and has been happening honestly, to variable dergrees), with simultaneous prominent figures saying "buy btc, its good", which is also happening, more than ever before, obviously. i dunno, its obvious to me, someone in btc since 2010. anyway, cattle like small, simple to understand things like those. if it continues, and theres a very good chance it will continue, everything just gets better. its like magic. and one day, a threshold will break, where bags really shift. then you will see who your new elite are. there will always be elite... its human nature. but shifts happening are important. thats why nearly every civilization is either destroyed, or destroys itself. resets are great, and we're in dire, dire need of anything we can get.

So what will be the cause of this dump?