How much does trending on dextools help a coin pump? Ulab has been trending there since their IDO

How much does trending on dextools help a coin pump? Ulab has been trending there since their IDO.

Attached: 1622000399900.png (200x160, 25.95K)

idk, why don't you tell me?

idk but i do know that basic supply and demand rules help a coin pump. If the demand increases faster than supply then it pumps

totally unecessary but ok

>Ulab
what do they do kek?

bitch what the fuck are dextools? Brainlag. literally

it's basically an ecosystem that provides information about all the decentralized markets. It gives you a clear idea about the market, investments made etc etc

well Imma follow this because I have no idea

prices fluctuate faster than you blink nigger. This shit ain't gonna do anything

Dextools is a fucking retarded scam where you can pay and get your shitcoin listed higher, so trending or not doesn't fucking matter.
It's not all that fucking great

Ask your mom

kek have you lost your fucking braincells? They're fucking accurate and they can save your time while you trade because they predict any fluctuations.

i-i don't have one.

when was their ido even release? Why is it so hard to keep up with this shit?

well apparently not much

that doesn't mean much in my opinion

Mr.New Vegas now try to use crypto to take over the world? fucking smart contract calculator

I didn't know you could pay to get shitcoins listed higher. what a scam

well your opinion is right, it doesn't mean anything

The guys literally haven't done anything yet, they just wait to hype and then do something, ngmi

Attached: 61212.gif (220x432, 209.79K)

they have tweeted a lot kek

exactly what "Fee breakdown: 2% development, 1% marketing, 1% team and 2% ecosystem" means. I don't understand, I'm something new here

it creates hype so I think it helps for pumping reasons

that means 100% bullshit

Stop talking about fucking secret labs, they haven't done anything yet and their shit is dumping

it doesn't mean anything

I literally didn't read anything and went straight for the tit girl