Has there ever been a more undervalued project in crypto than Marlin Protocol...

Has there ever been a more undervalued project in crypto than Marlin Protocol? It will take web3 to the next level by reducing latency to under 100ms when everything is ready to go live. Plus, it works across every blockchain.

Attached: 1628887691013.jpg (651x904, 62.54K)

sauce? i wanna coom

undervalued? what do you mean?

Web3 is already a completely different level, that you normies cannot even begin to process

Its just a fucking buzzword that has been used by you fuckers to confuse other people. It's just built upon the blockchain technology, the same thing that crypto is based on

So you're telling me they died for a year and came back stronger? what theee?

user, get Any Forums x so you can yandex image search

Attached: file.png (404x96, 20.37K)

>literally everyone on Any Forums

Perhaps the $CAT coin is more profitable than that

This should be Web3's motto

yeah but reduced latency is only beneficial for gamin right? since they need good speed to be able to play smoothly

nigger, literal fucking common sense. You need reduced latency to speeden up transactions. How does this not come naturally to you?

i-i wasn't b-born naturally......

NO

underrated ??

you Marlin bagholders seem pretty desperate desu. Probably would be best to stop being so emotionally attached, cut your losses and find another project...or waste more time holding that shit and even worse waste more time shilling it. Unless you're being paid to make these threads?

im pretty bullish on this project, it's just a matter of time that they do good.

you're a based man. have some booba

Attached: 1613338470552.jpg (1080x1350, 129.51K)

FairySwap is super undervalued, it's built on the findora block chain, a community driven decentralized exchanged with radical tokenomics and 97% of the tokens are distributed to the community, nothing allocated to investors or team members

I don't want your fucking poseidon coin, the guy likes sinking ships for some reason lmao

yeah Im just tiring of waiting. Hi beautiful girl

yeah but is like the scalability even trustable? It's not yet taken off, but if it does, and the technological updates are as good as they say then i don't see why the fuck not

>booba
kek wut

FUCK ME ALREADY

>booba
Where?

you're gonna be waiting for a long long time my fren, Ain't nothing gonna come out now.

It's undervalued because it literally took them 2 years just to get their fucking coin out lmao

Attached: t2143.jpg (500x500, 40.41K)

Ewwww burger woman

well that sucks... thanks for the warning I guess?

What the fuck is pond doing anyway? which has benefits?

how is Marlin going to take web3 to the next level when web3 is not a thing yet?

Pond literally optimizes shit so that its performance in decentralized applications is competent

Attached: borg.jpg (1170x1098, 65.73K)

fuck it,my best bet on web 3 is Sylo, lost hope on Marlin protocol.