This bullrun is weird

Back in 2017/2018, we had maybe 2 months of normie peak hype at max. But now in 2021/2022, we have had something like over 12 months of non stop normie interest

What the fuck is going on? Does anyone else notice this?

Attached: 1621236955869.jpg (600x450, 69.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i8fkUAkD2og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This time is unironically different

That means more 20% dumps are comming

yeah not sure if this is gonna keep up. BTC is gonna go won 1 last time and then go up. if it doesnt it's over prolly...

they bought the digital gold narative and are expecting turbulence, hence we didnt have a blow off top, but a mediocre double-top.

nah we had peak normie interest in May 2021 and since then we haven't come close.

NFTs get all the clicks but there aren't so many people involved in them since ETH is too expensive for your average pleb.

everyone thought BTC was going to go 100k EOY thanks to that plan B faggot so when it dipped down to 30k everyone bought in thinking they were going to get a free 3x before cashing out but when it got to december and everyone realized we were nowhere near 100k people started getting cold feet and cashing out not to mention the fact that institutional investment is also cashing out to try and cover shortfalls in the markets and to try and bolster their stock prices

>12 months of non stop normie interest
Normies have left and not come back since the first 50%+ dump
It's only institutional investors now.

Those bagging some shit coins are gonna get rekt
bag some UTK now, the future of web3 payment

Attached: smile.jpg (204x248, 7.4K)

I’ll tell you EXACTLY what’s going to happen. Screenshot this:

-Biden makes announcement to regulate stable coins and light a national fire around blockchain tech

-BTC moons to 6 figs, people posting about why they weren’t lucky enough to buy in 2021 when it was $60k - or even luckier at $38k in 2022…

Any post stating "people are going to be saying they wish they bought at $38k" is an automatic Sell signal for me.

Thanks

Why would you ever sell BTC? That mentality still baffles me. If you truly understood the tech and were aware of later 2/3 smart contract and scaling solutions ALL ON BTC, you wouldnt speak of selling

i sold at 55k and bought back at 37k. the reason why you want to sell your BTC is because you should at least try to guess if it's fairly valued or overbought by clueless retards that want to see line going up. even though it has value, you do not wanna hold an asset that got pumped by gamblers that didn't DYOR and will trigger sell cascades and panic selling. i'd rather buy for fair and sell higher then to HODL when it's overpriced just because it will make new ATH 3 years from now

Normie interest ends with a blowoff top. There was no blowoff top.

Fair point, I don’t buy as much during a steep rise in price. But never sell for fear of losing Sats in my attempt to time the market

>we need mainstream adoption bros!
Gets mainstream adoption
>why isn’t everything exactly the same as before mainstream adoption bros!?!?!?!?

2017/18 was wave 3 sentiment, 2021/22 is wave 5 sentiment, prepare accordingly

>Biden makes announcement to regulate stable coins and light a national fire around blockchain tech
>-BTC moons to 6 figs
lol

care to elaborate?

I wonder how crypto shills are going to cope when a quantum computing breakthrough causes crypto to drop to 0 overnight.

Attached: 1643055442618.gif (444x250, 2.21M)

youtu.be/i8fkUAkD2og

Soon it might get crazy, just don't get carried away

We are at peak everything bubble territory. A repeat of the 30s depression will happen very soon. Everybody and their dog is an investor now. It’s fucking over. Sell and short or rope.

Just upgrade btc mining algorithm to sha-2560

Forgot pic

Attached: 97802784-23F7-4D58-81FE-6A2D7D683A8E.jpg (2732x1281, 351.47K)

hahahaha stupid bobo you delusional basterd

Attached: 153623124938.png (663x515, 177.21K)

Bears still coping? Thought you all roped by now.

>quantum computing breakthrough
meds

Nope, crypto will takeoff once the everything bubble crashes. People need a money system and if fiat breaks, crypto short term will drop with everything stocks homes etc. Soon after, people will look for a new monetary system after the nth time that the us has failed. What invention was created to replace the money system, what invention was created for the very purpose to alleviate problems caused after the 2008 recession…. Yep internet funny money.

We didn't have a blow off top because the big players used the normies' rising hype as exit liquidity and got out the market early. They know that markets are going to be rough for the next couple years minimum.

not gonna happen in our lifetime. i think they're up to 127 parallel operations and by operations i mean switching a bit from 1 to zero. there is basically zero computing power. its vaporware.

Institutions are involved this time

You honestly think people's top priority during a recession is to adopt crypto? "Cash is trash" is a fucking meme and you'll learn that through a deflationary crisis.
And BTC was never created to replace to fiat; it's an alternative