Daily reminder that guilds are on ramps to nft gaming and will have long sustained uptrends while nft games get pumped...

Daily reminder that guilds are on ramps to nft gaming and will have long sustained uptrends while nft games get pumped and dumped. Kind of like The top layer 1 projects.

Attached: 1619998764382.jpg (409x410, 21.33K)

thanks for the reminder OP, very sweet

another fucking thread related to nft gaming man, im gonna pull my hair out at this point

>top layer 1 projects.
wut now?

Its a beautiful day, i think i'll skip my meds and stir things up a bit....

I don't believe anything you say OP

>pumped and dumped
it's just a fucking scheme. No wonder There's so much hype around Nfts.it's just a quick method to earn profits

recommend a noice guild shit then

Well the guilds are still 4 crazy pajeets trying to call their shit "company" I don't see how they would keep their shit afloat for long

I can still make money playing right?

Attached: 254321.png (657x657, 44.29K)

pyramid schemes?

AVG mf, is that or invest in the mc pedophiles

Guys scam you with scholarships and then suck your soul out to get paid, ngmi

What the fuck is a guild faggot?

As the market is currently, no, better forget about the idea of investing for a while and concentrate on staying on the sidelines, at least that way you can be safe for a while

A group of pajeets who get together to "help" new members

Kek MC is literally doing way better than all the other guilds out there. Comparitively they have more scholars too. So i don't see what you're trying to say.

entry to nft games can be very expensive, so they lend you a helping hand by lending you game assets and characters to get you started

this is not bad at all

yes nigger the entire fucking world is. What kind of a dumb question is this? Even fucking kids are playing these games

wut?

I've heard horror stories about avg being fucking jews

the market is always bullish for nfts. literally. Who the fuck even stays on the sidelines? there's no point in that

this sounds tricky, don't trust this, sounds like a slavery shit

>scholars are the richest people to exist
>how do i become one?

>entry to nft games can be very expensive
you can literally enter into them for free and build your way up. People come here for the aim of making money, the don't come rich.

a platform that allows gamers to interact in a better way, gives them funding, helps them grow.
all i did was go to google.com.

Literally MC guys are a couple rapists, better be scammed than lose my ass

no

Sometimes it happens, they are very isolated and unlikely cases

no lmao
ignore he's just a pajeet/chink/nigger trying to rope people into his pyramid scheme

Attached: 1610009992634.jpg (190x200, 6.75K)

who told you this beautiful lie?

yeah but for that you'd be playing a thousand hours to barely get any useful shit

what the fuck is a pyramid scheme man stop confusing my non existent brain jesus

How is AVG better than MC. Genuine question

Translation: a gigajeet that rents out his characters to other jeets who then do the work of "playing" the game

nfts are, you're welcome

bitches always gonna complain, don't pay attention to that

You don't become one, you're just born that way or you're screwed.

cope

Attached: 14216.gif (405x270, 3.92M)

because MC doesn't have avocados

giving your ass

but i don't want to work at macdonalds

Attached: 4636821.png (440x444, 395.31K)

The shit of nft literally the most volatile thing in the entire market wtf

afraid of getting rich user?