So I want to buy some land in Northern or Southern Georgia

And put a mobile house on it, is it actually possible or will laws just won't allow me to put anything that's not a regular 300k house?

Attached: LaceDress-2.jpg (650x978, 601.99K)

This.

Illinois bros can I do this?

Many states will require that you have hookups for utilities. Land also needs to be zoned for housing.

I want to lick her feet

Well the area has other plots of land with houses on it, someone suggested that I should talk to a mobile home company to know where to begin with this

Just drop your trailer out there and get the utilities hooked up. It's your land

I wish it were that easy

she has fat legs

It is. What the fuck are they going to do about it?

put me in jail, duh

Look user, this is Georgia we're talking about. If you buy land outside of the city limits, you're free to put any trailer you want on your land.

If anybody tries to jail you, get a gun and defend your property. Simple as. This is America after all

Attached: 1484772863723.png (414x508, 274.25K)

damn right

You're obviously ESL so this is a slide thread. All fields.

Why don't you use Google and look up the building codes wherever you're looking to buy land? Is it because you're not even remotely serious and want to waste our time with your larp fantasy?

I'm not sure about Georgia, but if I were to buy a house, I'd prefer to do so in Cyprus, and it's even easier now that I can pay with UTK and still get cash back on my payment.

Oh my goodness, I had no idea Utrust now has real estate merchants in Cyprus that accept cryptopayments with Utrust. I will look it up

South Georgia is a million times better than North Georgia. North Georgia has the devil's liquidity pair of uppity niggers and damn yankees.

Attached: 1590520046069.png (736x960, 250.48K)

basement dwelling British people cant understand local Georgia cops aren't gonna take kindly to some northerner moving in and breaking code laws

Attached: 1621356347361.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

kek i can afford the land with two of my wageslave paychecks, i've never bought land before that's why i'm asking

what are you guys talking about?

wrong. South georgia is a flat shithole. North georgia near the TN border is nice

shitlib boomer central

Attached: 1612718736862.jpg (925x900, 138.62K)

Fuck off, we're full.

/thread

>minnesota
>buy 5 acres for $80k
>put in well, electric and trailer
>sell for $250k
>dump on cityslickers escaping St. Floyd
>repeat forever

Attached: 1627672758474.png (662x915, 627.42K)

based