Do you ever wonder why some projects receive so much money from VCs...

Do you ever wonder why some projects receive so much money from VCs? Like why would an nft project like Dropp raise twice as much money than what defi projects are getting these days

Attached: 1632229292929.jpg (188x200, 5.78K)

HELLO SIRS!

no. I don't bother using my brains

VC money can be dumb. But it generally goes for things it thinks it can monopolize.

because nfts are literally so hyped right now. It's so weird how suddnely even the normies are interested in this crap now

>so hyped right now
kek so isn't that good? it's so fucking hard and time consuming in the first place to try and raise external capital.

it's a scam, just a bunch of greedy boomers wanting to make money out of struggling projects

how are these new projects even managing to raise capital so easily never fails to amaze me man. It's like money growing on trees

>It's like money growing on trees
that's how it works in crypto ser

what do they even do?

But DeFi is literally coming up with way more innovative ways to raise capital since they want the network to grow. Infact they can choose their investors at this point

CAT IS A MOOOOOD

ye i don't think anything can beat jake paul investing in something. I mean half of the people are going crazy over the very same fact

Probably because the entire fucking world is into nft, nft gaming, nft digital art.

the fact that jake paul invests in anything makes me want to fucking cut my insides up

kek wut

Nah, I never wonder that. Hey kitty

because they are promised easy money

I love cats, my morning starts well

Attached: 124854.jpg (400x399, 23.78K)

I love that many paid more attention to the cat than to the shill

Hype everywhere but here. This board is years behind.

dude I'm not interested fucking pokemon go, get fucked by a horse