I simply will not comply

>user they're going to ban bitcoin!
I simply will not comply
>But user duh onramps and offramps?
Localmonero and giftcards. I will not comply.
>Buh user duh paper says that's a no no!
Don't care, still not complying
>Buh user they'll track you
The feds can't track monero
>Buh user you'll have to pay your taxes
You don't have to pay tax on on an asset you "don't own"
>Buh user the rules!
I don't care.

Attached: 1628866614728.jpg (720x986, 148.8K)

>we need to spread this fud fast! there's not much time!! sell!!

as an ETH maxi i love (3) for the very fact that they are already too much invested into the ethereum ecosystem themselves and will never ban it but all this cardano and avax shit will be in constant danger.

>They'll ban avax
I will simply not comply.

On slurp until i move a stairs upwards

Attached: qg4.jpg (2000x1640, 2.29M)

Based departementet.. we got one on the loose

Attached: 1643583628587.jpg (1280x720, 150.75K)

Cheers user

>Localmonero
But each seller is only allowed to sell you a certain amount before they're required to get KYS, and there are only so many sellers. You can use multiple bank accounts, but what happens when you run out of bank accounts?
>Gift cards
A high percentage of the value of the cards is lost when selling them.

>But each seller is only allowed to sell you a certain amount before they're required to get KYS
There you go again with that "rules" shit. The rules don't apply to me because I do not consent to them. I will not comply.
>You can use multiple bank accounts
No.
>but what happens when you run out of bank accounts?
I'm not going to use bank accounts.
>A high percentage of the value of the cards is lost when selling them.
Don't care; not complying

DC;NC

>your entire fortune is based on programming complying with protocols all across the internet
lol

Attached: 1628025733284.jpg (960x828, 845.26K)

>Buh muh protocols
Still not gonna comply
>Your entire fortune is based on the gov not seizing gold and silver like they did back in the 60s

My 1 year old sons silver stack is bigger than yours

Ah I see your lines just crossed
>but muh protocols
for you to transfer any of your money you need to conform to whatever digital protocols exist behind their security. You will comply with those
>seizing gold
the only people who had their shit seized were the ones who kept it in a bank or the type of retard to actually sell their gun at a buyback. If you don't hold it you don't own it, and if they do come for it then
>won't comply

Now go back to handshaking and complying with your ISP to transfer your tokens

Attached: 1621243318183.png (1872x1146, 405.98K)

>for you to transfer any of your money you need to conform to whatever digital protocols exist behind their security.
No, I don't. I don't have to do anything I don't want to.
>You will comply with those
Nah.
>the only people who had their shit seized were the ones who kept it in a bank or the type of retard to actually sell their gun at a buyback. If you don't hold it you don't own it, and if they do come for it then
Patently incorrect.
>Now go back to handshaking and complying with your ISP to transfer your tokens
I use a decentralized VPN 100% of the time. They have no idea what I'm sending and to whom.

DC;NC

>No, I don't. I don't have to do anything I don't want to.
You will if you want to spend any of your Centralized Decentralized Digicurrency units, no matter how much you huff and puff

>You will if you want to spend any of your Centralized Decentralized Digicurrency units, no matter how much you huff and puff
Again, no. All you have is a piece of paper that says a thing. Since I won't be complying, I will not have to do as such.

How are you gonna stop me? Tell me I'm doing a no no? Kek

You can say "i'm not breathing" all you want

Thank you for your consent, user. DC;NC.

This man is breaking all the rules, he may very well be the one we e been waiting for

This. Monero is a fraud. Remember Haveno? They kept promising it, and today no one talk about it anymore. Such anonimity will only work while you are inside the crypto system, if you want to buy something, prepare to get KYC'ed on your ass. And who accepts monero? Anime and pedo shit, or drugs. I don't eat anime and pedo shit. I don't eat drugs. Monerotards are cultists.

>two more weekdays

>Monero is a fraud because something else was a fraud
Shut the fuck up kike, nobody asked you. Go kvetch eslewhere.
>Prepare to get KYC'd
I'm not going to comply.
>Who accepts monero
DC;NC

>your entire fortune is based on programming complying with protocols all across spacetime

Kek

>Now go back to handshaking and complying with your ISP to transfer your tokens

You can send Bitcoin by sending a coded message on a burner phone. You can send Bitcoin via HAM radio. There's no reason you couldn't do something similar with monero. Your ISP is a convenience