R/antiwork

Why did this turd go on TV? They let a fucking tarded turd go on TV and represent the labor reform movement.

I think this could have been a very easy debate citing that after WW2 America was big on unionization which in short forces companies to pay well and give good benefits. What good is working for someone on slave wages? At least let me have enough to buy groceries, pay rent and cover medical bills. Life doesn't have to be hard; the ultra-wealthy make it hard. they believe that stressing out the common middle-class worker will make more production. In some cases, its true in others it backfires, and they get less and less.

With inflation (which is artificially low) at 7% to not give raises or give 1-4% is complete bullshit meanwhile CEOs collect their multimillion-dollar salaries.
Boomers wonder why they can't find workers, why should we gen z go and get butt fucked for yall? We won't be paid appropriately, we wont be able to cover our bills anyway. May as well just stay broke and be a burden on the government as a form of lobbying.

And im a 1 percenter for my age group saying this.

Attached: Antiwork_Fox_News_Interview.jpg (692x390, 52.78K)

>Philosophy

tf?

>rhetoric

The subreddit mod team had their community vote on whether they would send a mod to the interview after fox reached out. The collective vote was a resounding no. This mod went awol and went on anyway because they are retarded.

Because unionization of labor and anti work aren't the same thing?

>dog walker
>in my thirties
>want to teach philosophy

He got taken to the cleaners by fox jews

That’s a man btw

>labor reform
Just find a job you like, or create one.
If you can't right away, then grind for a bit.

The fuck is wrong with you.

i feel like fox news interviewed him on purpose just because the boomers can buy in "muh lazy millenials" and reinforce that

it's horrible enough that you can get fired for unionizing, and since inflation is rugging everyone it would be a good 2nd alternative for boomers to stop rugging with the 1st being getting into crypto, metal and weapons

he wanted 10minutes of fame more than anything. he seen himself as the hero of antiwork, he wanted a success story!
too bad he forgot he is a disgusting unwashed autist that is ridiculed everywhere he goes.

>i feel like fox news interviewed him on purpose just because the boomers can buy in "muh lazy millenials" and reinforce that
99% of r/antiwork would fare exactly as he did.

the mod team all decided that they wanted to send that retard on tv, wasnt just 1 going awol

>the mod team all decided that they wanted to send him
This.
He was eminently representative of the movement.

probably
it's also funny enough that there are former bankers that are in that subreddit

the lazy people tend to gravitate to like-minded folks. o what a coincidence they all have mental disorders, think laziness is a virtue, and went to school to study for shitty degrees

i have sympathies that it's much harder to prosper compared to golden age boomer economy but it's not like there's still opportunities to be found
laziness should never be a virtue but grinding mindlessly should also not be a virtue

>that it's much harder to prosper compared to golden age boomer economy
Fuck no.
For starters, huge chunks of (young) people are making money just by fucking around on the internet.
And actual manual labor jobs are bountiful, to the point where it's now a common news item that companies are practically begging for workers.

Attached: anti work mod.jpg (3840x1138, 862.28K)

Not everyone is cut out for onlyfans

Trannies lack self awareness and have no idea how they are viewed by general society.

What about Youtuber, crypto buyer, dropshipper, etc.
Not to mention freelance work from home.

They're viewed as heroes by the media, politics, big tech, unis, television&film, ...

>tarded turd
more like 'faggot tranny'.

>fox news asks for an interview from a subreddit full of wannabe NEETs
>by approaching not just the regular faggot redditor, but the whole moderation team which is the elite crew of faggotry
>who then elected the faggiest, tranniest faggot of them all
In hindsight, there wasn't any other possible conclusion

It doesn't matter how many jobs are available if the wages, work hours, and benefits are shit and not keeping up with the costs of living in the area. How is that so hard to understand?

>if the wages, work hours, and benefits are shit and not keeping up with the costs of living in the area
lmao there are oceans of jobs away from the cities too, you know. Where houses cost like $150k or something.

Since the pandemic started I never understood why people just dont have a plain wall as their background during interviews. If somehow they can’t do that, buy a cheap fucking curtain or stand. No one needs to see your living situation whether it’s shit, or opulent. Remote interviewing has shown that people are either blatant narcissists or lack any self awareness of their living conditions.

Attached: A9394BB3-0F37-4327-BF99-1CBECE9AFFF2.jpg (699x768, 65.6K)

>Why did this turd go on TV? They let a fucking tarded turd go on TV and represent the labor reform movement.
falseflag unironically
people think "antiwork? hmm they sound like lazy leeches!" and want to be reaffirmed not challenged

The anti work forum was getting too big far too quickly

So they killed it with that guy

Just how they killed the "just wage slave for 50 years bro" meme into the "coomer" meme

Oldfags will remember

see