Let's hear your market strategy

The market is clearly very uncertain at these times, yet user keeps making insane profits. Tell me user. Do you trade or stake? Stable coins or strong projects? Let's hear it.

Attached: pepcoat.jpg (225x225, 8.77K)

I deal drugs. Yeah that's what ah do

Goodluck boi

You could send that money from your drug dealing ways into some good crypto.

Get ready to be rekt cringe.

Staking.

You missing out dude if you've not research on freeway network

lol, you've been rekt i guess

I made a few thousand dollars tracking pajeet wallets you are next buddy

Get rekt

Isn't stables and passive income the gospel? Don't tell me you're a dumb user,

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6.42K)

Nasty dummy calling a shitty coin network.

Poor pleb crying while chads are cashing out on superchargers

This is a valuable tool at a time like this. I consider this aspect a perfect market hedge. Many plebs would debunk it.

Attached: gghhg.jpg (208x242, 8.65K)

You're an idiot if you think Freeway is a shitty coin network. Freeway actually keeps getting better by the day. That's all I can say.

A black bull is fucking your future vlonde trad qt right now while you hear being rekt

Let's just say it's a platform that nobody can't copy the business model because nobody will give 80% tx fees, only Freeway afaik. Not sure for celcius, swissborg

What's Freeway supercharge for, why is it not free user?

I am mostly staking and holding. Fuck it, everything will bounce back later. Every APY helps to survive this market crap, even from cashback of crypto debit cards.

Confused pajeet. Call freeway platform shitty and say staking is valuable in the same breath. Tf do you think the platform does?

Swissborge works better

Old pajeet be careful of IL.user, DYOR on freeway, they APY is so intriguing, high and cool.

It will bankrupt soon

Why is this so hyped by influencers? I don't see anything compelling. Schizo.

Supercharge is not a charge. Read a lite paper some time. Supercharge is staking a portion of your fwt to your saved asset to increase your apy

So clueless. Pajeets knows nothing about passive income and refuses to learn

It depend on the platform you investing dude, With freeway i don't have to worry about the market conditions, i just kept building my passive income stream with fwt supercharger