Give it to me straight

keeping in mind current market conditions, what are your predictions for this year?

Attached: stink.png (800x800, 26.68K)

Who the fuck knows. Single digit prices are not out of question

either 15 dollars or 500+. nothing in between.

Probably .50 cents. Unironically.

$5

Attached: TheGreatDespair.jpg (1778x468, 160.75K)

Price does not matter until we can click 'OK stake now'. It dumps on good news and crabs the rest of the time with random jumps in price out of nowhere. Dogcoins, food tokens, and literal scams moon left and right. Bitcoin and eth go up down.
I don't know how any of this shit works. I just sit here with my lieutenant colonel stack and wait when I can live off just the rewards. Bored.

brainlet curiosity: given the fact that, right now in its current form which doesn't involve the token, Link is already widely used in Defi, why is staking such a big deal, giving holders hope for token price appreciation?

its all we have

ripple wins, xrp exploded to ath after ath
link continues to develop new features and bleeds out against inflation
icp crabs towards 0

$30 EOM
$100 EOQ1
$50 EOQ2
$300 EOQ3
$250 EOY

Bottoms in q1, new ath q3 or q4

Link 1k EOY

more like 1000k

Link bears, I'm curious what your thesis is? What reason do you have to be negative? Keep in mind any fud from before 2021 is now deboonked as it has already reached INSANE heights. Even $50 was unbelievable to oldfags

There isn't strong demand for chainlink at this point and there probably won't be for another 5 years. I don't expect it to reach 100 until 2025 even with staking implemented since there's a scarcity of useful jobs for node operators at the moment having looked at market.link recently. The outlook for this token isn't good in the short-mid term despite what this board says.

Remember that based user who was learning to code in solidity so he could run a link node to power his sports bet contract

I do remember that guy actually, hope the dude pulls off something cool soon.

This
Also Lt. Col

>lieutenant colonel stack
so you already made it but are not cashing out?

you talking about these ranks?

Attached: FKXScLRXsAY6tBK.jpg (933x767, 124.11K)

I think that's probably the best way for anons who believe in chainlink and wait for it ardently to spend their time. If you think it's going to change the world etc. etc. learn the new paradigm captcha gggg0

What is there to cash out? It's on my ledger and not being staked because staking is always "soon". I'm getting $0/yr from currently. I'll start cashing out as soon as I start getting rewards.