Oldfags

How do I cope with the fact that I've been in crypto since 2018 and still haven't made it? I think my main problem is never swinging and falling for the hodl meme. Any oldfags like me?

Attached: 1643634295934.png (2340x1080, 1.26M)

I've been in since 2013 still not made it, was ready to enter 6 fig hell in 2019 but lost everything on 85% margin call

He did die, right?
Also, that workout is retarded. I'd never try it without some auto-lock feature

>that workout is retarded. I'd never try it without some auto-lock feature
Just the way you word that I can tell you don't lift

>I think my main problem is never swinging and falling for the hodl meme. Any oldfags like me?
I joined in 2018 too. My problem was that I DID swing trade. Also that I was swing trading for btc.

Here's the lesson.. buy at bear market lows. As for when to sell? THAT'S the hard part. Never sell in a bear market though. That's for accumulating

Kek want to bet I did more than you as a teen? Dumbass. Like actually though I'd bet money.

>i used to lift a lot
classic DYEL cope

Okay, retard. I bet you can't even curl 50lb dumbbells which is something I did at age 16, lmfao.

been here since 2018 also. Never made it because I always had to cash-out for rent / expenses. Never managed to accumulate enough, often managed to do a x10 on miniscule amounts. Just wish'd I'd have some capital to actually make it.

no he survived took like 1 year to recover but he then deaded to benchpress some months ago

Attached: 12342354645645645.webm (720x1080, 2.45M)

Are you being retarded on purpose?

Also I used to do 3k situps without stopping. 1k pushsups with 45lb in the low 40 minute mark (in sets). 300 pushups with 45lb in 4 min and 20 sec. (1 min and 20 sec per 100 with 2 10 second breaks in between intervals). Etc. Don't remember the max weights I used for machines when I used to train since the machines I used has pins and I just pit the max I could handle

why do homosexual incels care about "lifting"?
name 1 historically significant person who "lifted"

You needed steady income + DCA to make it from 2018.
Not swing trading like a spazzed monkey: because you made MISTAKES "swing trading".
Simply steady income + hodl to make it.
Still the case.

Did you not watch the webm, retard? That shit looks deadly

*looked
point is, it's a fair question

Shut the fuck up

why don't you just get it other with and show each other your cocks on /soc/ and take your faggotry else where

to OP, mixture of buy and hold as well as swing and a dash of shorting is the way to make it, in that order too

Is this what actually happens? seems very fake and balloon-like, but deosn't seem fake.

this has to be bait

this seems a bit fake

Post a selfie of your fatass and I'll shut up about it
Fake alpha wanted to start shit with me. I'm not going to let some stupid bitch run his mouth like that

How is it bait, dumbass? You are inferior to my teen version. It's just a fact.

This photo contains two US governors

Attached: Predator.jpg (1150x750, 169.44K)

He smashed his lungs so hard and fast, that all his bones evaporated, as the oxygen pulsed through his body. Then, when he let out a scream of terror, all the air quickly left his body. He didn't die though. He just had to take another year off.

user, get your shii right. Do some proper research before investing in anything, as I did with RIDE. Solid fundamental, good TAs, dyor oldfag

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2022-01-16 at 18.40.42.jpg (185x185, 18.43K)

When to sell? Hard? You idiot. Sell when youre in profit and then enter a different, profitable trade. You will die waiting for a surefire method to time the pico top and bottom.

Doesnt matter anyway if your always making and more importantly, always taking profits

>since 2013 still not made it
dude its been a decade literally how

I said historically significant

>as for when to sell?
if you dont know how to read charts or indicators then just sell when normies and bimbo women not only get into it, but when they start making big money off of it. then get out

I can deadlift your twink ass 4 times over lol

Attached: 7.png (378x637, 239.13K)

Jesse Ventura and Arnold Schwarzenegger have been in a couple movies together too

1) Greed
2) No steady income
3) "swing trading" + leverage
4) Didn't just HODL
Lesson in there.

LMFAO alright, it's fake. I found his twitter. He's good at editing

post physique