The year is 2018

It's January. Last year bitcoin had a crazy run but and after a double top we dropped for a few weeks.
The price right now is 60% of it ATH, some people think the bullrun is still going and we'll easily go beyond 20k this year! Everyone was going to be a millionaire!

Unfortunately that's not what happened, and after weeks of crabbing we dropped until we reached a fake bottom in august then capitulation in november

And with bitcoin at 3.5k that's where the millionaires of today's Any Forums were made, the ones who held their coins through the bear market however...

Attached: literally.png (1067x668, 141.28K)

>the ones who held their coins through the bear market however...
Well don't leave us in suspense, what happened to them? Did they live happily ever after?

holding through a bear is fine as long as you continue investing you fucking mongoloid.

>the ones who held their coins
i think you ment to say the ones that doubled down on their investment when everyone was screaming that the sky was falling and btc was really gonna go to zero this time around

watch as it happens again this time, once we break 20k they will say with renewed vigor that this time btc really is dead

people that think that for the 500th time are fucking retards and NGMI

this time it's different

Attached: 1251828959.jpg (2896x2896, 621.69K)

>once we break 20k they will say with renewed vigor that this time btc really is dead
I just don't see this happening this time around. This is my first cycle and if we see 15k or, God willing, 10k BTC, I will buy kneepads and put every penny earned into BTC. I think that is the prevailing sentiment here. BTC is a LOT stronger than it was back then, crypto has changed, institutions are here, countries are buying it, there is real legitimacy here, and even more history. We'll never get lower than 20k, and we we do we will bounce so very, very, very hard when the first green daily candle prints.

I held 5 btc (avg price 10K), 30K xrp (15 cents), ADA (22 cents) from the peak at 18K and into the bear market. Sold them before the first crash this year for at least 5x or more. I now have double digit btc + took money off the table.

There is a classic trading saying - timing the market < time in the market.

>This is my first cycle and if we see 15k or, God willing, 10k BTC, I will buy kneepads and put every penny earned into BTC
you're completely fucking retarded
if we hit 15k or 10k, it means BTC will have broken its guaranteed yearly average return
quoted from some nigger research :
>The study collected 120 data of each investments instruments: bitcoin, exchange rate, gold and stock from various of sources during 2011–2020. Then, we calculate the return and risk of individual investment instruments. The results showed that the bitcoin currency had the highest rate of return 18% with a standard deviation of 61% compared to exchange rate, gold and stock returns. While the rate of return for the others investment instruments showed less than 0.5% with standard deviation less than 5%. The rate of return bitcoin has significance difference compare to the rate of return of exchange rate, gold and stock.
What this effectively means, is that if you bought bitcoin at any point in time, you would make at least 20% every year if you held for long enough.
When I say any point in time, it also means people that bought 20k, the absolute top of 2017
If 20k breaks, this will imply that for some people, after 5 years, they're now in the NEGATIVE
this is fundamentally a flaw in a store of value, especially one that has kept this trend for more than 10 years.
If we break a 20k close with anything more than a wick, it means bitcoin has failed.
You're just like the niggers screaming "I will buy every bitcoin in existence if it hits 1$", nigger if we drop past some point, it means something so bad happened the entire trust in the asset has gone. It's as if a pure gold asteroid crashed on earth, what are you gonna tell me "I'm gonna buy every piece of gold once it drops under 20$"
What a nigger-tier midwit brain you have

It will happen IF the Fed follows through on 4+ rate hikes at QT. BTC will crater and everyone will argue that BTC only has a nonzero value due to easy money driving malinvestment. This is somewhat true, but QE infinity is the future.

>treating a twelve (12) year history as a GUARANTEE of future performance
I'm the midwit? Kek, you're thicker than pigshit.

You also totally ignore this
>We'll never get lower than 20k

Literally ESL. As I said, thicker than pigshit.

hi we are from the fed and we are here to nuke your portfolio
if stonks go down 30% in late spring early summer it is going to be a total bloodbath in crypto, crypto isn't immune to macro events and global black swans can't be TA charted

>fucking retards
they would be thats the point, counter trade the retards you will know the real bottom when it is in

Same strategy, DCA'ing RIDE and other alts in this bear preparing for the bull run

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2022-01-16 at 18.40.53.jpg (860x623, 63.24K)

got mostly rekt because the majority of 2016-2017 shitcoins are completely dead

are you retarded?

Changing to your phone because you made yourself look fucking stupid won't help, mongoloid.

i remenber 2018,
1 day pump 5% and the next day -10%.

I have bad feeling "wgmi bros"

i think we are at july-august 2018

Is this Google translate?

thats cool and all, but you forgot to post your short

silly bears, always so forgetful!