What is zipmex

What is zipmex

Attached: 1617772727272.jpg (467x402, 19.33K)

mexican zip

just another of asias ways to try and control the world. I don't think they can but ya never know

they will rule us and eat us

a wanna be platform, who thinks that' they'll be able to ever survive. It's dumping anyways so i know i'm right

zipSEX, you are a fucking donkey user

Pass the fucking cig user, i don't have the money to buy even one

aahahaaha WUT this is the funniest thing i've seen all day

>told him not to buy zmt

I love how literally most Any Forums OPs don't know shit and just expect random anons to do their homework for them, lazy faggots

you know what's funny, how they say their security is top notch and all but it's literally a centralized platform.
In the long term decentralized platforms will take over since their permissionless. Plus Cexs are expensive

Yellow people keep trying that? well i think he already does, he has a lot of autistics enslaved by fucking anime girls

>he thinks we're going to make it long term

are you talking about the simpsons?

Attached: 1250876.jpg (360x360, 21.98K)

I'm not going to do your job, dyor lazy fuck

you know i won't even be disappointed if anime girls took over. Just makes the world a better place, Trust me i would know

a chinkcoin next questions

just focus on the other advantages and just make a good amount of money for the short term. It's not a bad idea if you think about it

then why do they say their security is top notch? are they dumb?

dude stop with the scarcasm, i hate it

do not give the damn Asians what they want, especially when there are better tokens on the market

because apparently there's some local involvement or something. How does it even matter?

they think people are dumb and take advantage of it, that's different

idk about the coin, but i would definitely love to go to asia to try out the different variety of food and girls

>regret

they are south asia's fav new crypto app kek according to their website

kek people on this website are dumb, you shill them the most stupidest coin and they'd believe you. All the pajeets out there making money out of them

Eguh get a life or smth

local involvement, that doesn't sound trustworthy, zipmex do better

I'll give the asians whatever I want user, you don't tell me what to do

Stop talking like fucking monkeys and recommend some really good shit

Attached: 2148.png (384x378, 118.48K)