Femanon here, sock it to me. Which crypto community should I join? Avocado Guild? XRP? Solana? teehee

Femanon here, sock it to me. Which crypto community should I join? Avocado Guild? XRP? Solana? teehee

Attached: 1612228383856.jpg (720x1027, 40.96K)

>teehee
it's the teehee for me man

why do you even want to join any crypto community man? Who hurt you?

Crypto communities are the most horrible places to exist idc what you say. My mom was surfing them and now she disowned me..

Solana aany fuckingg day man, the technology is unbeatable. It's like a dick that never stops growing.

>can't relate

op is a man, user. stop simping you nigger

Attached: 1643009354798.png (427x400, 12.25K)

i still can't recover from the avg dump, better not even invest for a couple of months

Attached: 56212.png (655x509, 41.61K)

xrp and solana have a bright future ahead of them

w-when was the dump?

What is the name of the girl? I hope she has onlyfans

kek the fact that you even considered a guild shows how desperate you are. Idk what to say

let's just agree with OP and call her femanon. I cannot imagine what it'd be like to be with her irl

don't you remember the crash that the entire market had? i sold everything because i panicked

>guild
kek

Attached: mc_ragnaros.jpg (775x620, 381.25K)

whatever you say cannot convince me that it doesn't have a good community. I mean imagine a non toxic platform

she gon die broke

>imagine a non toxic platform
thread copium goldmine confirmed

The avocado guys give you scholarships, but they're still focused on video games

moderately good

DUUUUDE I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER

guilds are literally the best upcoming investment. Investors will invest into the platforms that have good quality games. So in a way play to earn is going to become a much bigger thing

I remember spending hours and hours with a small group that I had found, nothing was more satisfying than coordinating each other to kill the Fatalis

w-what? did you say s-scholarships?

Sorry boss, investments are not for pussys.

I fucking found her lookalike ahahahaahah

Attached: 1603338686134.png (200x153, 43.83K)

kek the fact that tokens have a brighter future than mine...how ironic

>Avocado Guild? XRP? Solana?
none, go get a life

I'll kill you

Attached: 125675.jpg (320x180, 13.36K)

so you're telling me good quality games exist? and here i though play to earn was just a bunch of man children trying to earn a couple of pennies

:DDD

that in no fucking way looks like her, you're probably blind and dumb like OP, may god help u

yeah but later they charge you for the commission, it doesn't sound bad but I don't like that the entrance to those guilds is somewhat expensive, also what's with video games?

suck my perfect dick

Look dude i like avg because it gives me the chance to make money and not play games i'm not interested in video games but shit is profitable, i like my options

Join Onlyfans(Ticker: OFS) and spread those cheeks. Meanwhile make me a sandwich too.

>I do not like videogames
>I invest in a video game guild
wtf bipolar bitch?

Attached: 3461ยบ3.png (1669x1548, 1.21M)

I like the taste of freshly cut meat, I'm interested

that doesn't make any fucking sense bruh

based retard, talking about video games and not shitting on cryptoshit