User, what are you doing still holding your bags? D-Day is coming, it might be tomorrow, this isn't even a joke anymore

user, what are you doing still holding your bags? D-Day is coming, it might be tomorrow, this isn't even a joke anymore.
I know you've lost a lot already but this current run is not the one that will normalize everything, this is my final plea, sell.

Attached: concerned-bear-md.png (261x297, 25.05K)

Those digits, fuuuuuuuuuck

Attached: received_407591724262961.jpg (160x160, 3.36K)

Don’t bother, those still holding and buying le dip have an issue in that they only tunnel vision on crypto and never bother looking at the bigger picture globally and like to LARP as if they’re totally innovators of crypto comparable bitcoin mailing list people in 2009 and are holding onto the belief that they can just ride out all the volatility for the next 20 years and be wealthy in 2042

Attached: E406D21A-B688-44FB-952B-5FE860580D01.png (639x736, 230.71K)

Nasdaq is going to hell soon, DXY is almost breaking upside, FED is raising rates and even fucking Biden wants to fuck with crypto, YET people still think they're gonna make it in this caos. I mean, you can if you short.

> they can just ride out all the volatility for the next 20 years
I honestly think it will take that time to recover from this ultra giga dip, just to get back to current ath

You are right Bobo, the final capitulation draws near, I can feel it

This guy knows dxy is the indicator to watch for the unfolding of the coming chaos

And interest rates haven't even dropped yet, they've only been mentioned and the market already freaked out

>t.

Attached: rthq.png (610x654, 187.95K)

Priced in already
Biden is the only Possible way it can go down much further

>Biden the only possible way it can go down
Just more fuel to the fire

Attached: 1613250347587.jpg (560x448, 84.05K)

>shilling on Any Forums so anons sell their assets so you can scoop them up for a discount
Not this time, Mr. Shekelstein.

>priced in hurrrrr
Fucking retard, do you really think the market is perfect and not driven by pure emotion? It's only a matter of time for the S&P and Nasdaq to fall, and chaos ensue.

I'll buy your bags with a 90% discount some months from now, dumb moonboy

Implying if it would even lead to a dent in the market if a few random anons decide to sell, I legit just don't want people to rope utter financial ruin

Lmao this is the dip we are buying retard Bobo. post short if you're so confident.

The panic in regular markets in the past week shows nothing was priced in

BTC will dump to sub 20K

No, you won't, because I won't sell
My crypto investments are 1/10th in value compared to my boomer blue chip stock investment
BTC is dinosaur technology. I stack ETH

My crypto investments are 1/10th in value compared to my boomer blue chip stock investment
What males you think this will be exclusive to crypto?

I don't mind cock and ball torture

Attached: ppop.jpg (359x403, 29.59K)