You cannot refute this

> no inherent value (can't eat it, build with it or exchange for good and services in 99.9% of cases)
> does not entitle you to any legal or ownership rights
> requires a greater fool to buy from you
> considered a ponzi by even biz
> hated by majority of "normal" people
> not enough real liquidity for most people to cash out
> tons of competing blockchains trying to solve a non-existent problem
> most tokens are contrived and have no reason real to exist
> is a literal cult, where any doubters are shouted down as fud, ngmi, hfsp etc
> industry is owned by vc's, miners, liquidity providers and exchanges

Attached: FaceApp_1643617645079.jpg (1142x1212, 517.47K)

Every asset is a ponzi, retard. Even things with intrinsic value get bubbled up far past what they should be priced thanks to all the flipping (i.e. real estate being flipped like a shitcoin).

Attached: 1631225174663.jpg (1669x880, 849.85K)

Attached: 1616448332216.jpg (1024x786, 114.74K)

I don't give a single fuck about what people spend their money on
and I'm not retarded so I can easily see how things with no intrinsic worth can be valuable, e.g. art in general, ugly fucking apparel (looking at you zoomers/sneakers people whatever the fuck)

i just realised the faceapp genderswap barely changed this gargoyles face

Am I attracted to Chudina?

Are you talking about NFTs? Yeah, most people here hate them too and it boggles them how come there's so much money in it, Any Forums completely missed the NFT train precisely for the reasons you mentioned. I still wish I had gotten in early though, could've made money.

stay on topic

Attached: 0a8.jpg (1024x824, 121.8K)

no, he's not. Try selling ButtCorn, and see how the price drops because there are no buyers. No one wants the shit and whenever someone tries to cash out, the thing takes a nosedive. NFTs are just money laundering schemes for drug dealers and sex traffickers. Modern Hawala

>Every asset is a ponzi, retard.
Only in your dreams, brainlet.

Glow more. I prefer to transact without an intermediary giving me permission to do so. I like to know everyone's playing by the same set of rules. I prefer 10% APY on my assets (at minimum) to 0%. And I'm confident that these things have mass appeal.

You just keep digging your own graves deeper, the more you double-down on your projecting, JIDF.

Attached: Leftist projection.jpg (3048x2008, 3.7M)

ok, let me try:

> no inherent value (can't eat it, build with it or exchange for good and services in 99.9% of cases)
inherent value does not exist
it does
someone who believes in it more than I do, as usual.
no
false
this is true for everything
false
true
sometimes
partly, as usual

i also like 10% apy/no middleman

but what you've listed is a straw man argument which does not address any of my points

you're like those monosyllabic people i meet on dating apps

Attached: 1583629937053.png (1000x1271, 314.21K)

Your points are not worth addressing.
>10% apy/universal rules/permissionless
is utility. It's an improvement on what it's replacing. Everything else is irrelevant.

Not a proper response, retard.

>Your points are not worth addressing.

you sound like the typical biztard tbqh. i bet you like calling everyone a "retard" or "subhuman"

things have value because people agree that things have value. people have agreed that bitcoin has x value therefore it is worth x amount.
my knowledge of my keys gives me all the rights i need in order to make a transaction. i don't need anyone tell me what i can and cannot do with this knowledge.
...for it to go up in value which is irrelevant to people using crypto as an alternative to the current banking system. well, i suppose volatility does hurt a bit but in bear market it's not that bad.
Any Forums is not a single person.
and loved by people who use it for what it was intended for.
enough liquidity to cash out if you're in a pinch which should be enough for anyone serious about this.
i sort of agree with this. there certainly are quite a lot of crypto projects that seemingly try to solve the same problem but if you do your research it is fairly obvious which projects are good and which are scams.
true
you not willing to listen to criticism is not anyone's problem. if you find yourself in an actual cult just filter them and carry on.
nothing wrong with miners having a stake in crypto they mine but about those others i agree. that's why dexes and daos are important.