I fell for the asian wife meme and now if she knew how much money i actually had she would instantly divorce me

i fell for the asian wife meme and now if she knew how much money i actually had she would instantly divorce me

Attached: 4m59ugpr7wq41.png (848x761, 656.97K)

Is she from asia or born in the first world?

can you share with us what you have learned from this experience?

Where did you meet her? why isnt she submissive?

She still has to be a trad wife even if she's Asian lmao.

It's not funny. This is your life. I'm sorry I hope it works out for you bro.

reminder that asian women are the most manipulative and materialistic of all the races

i have never had a gf. i will be 26 in 2 weeks.

What they don't tell you about the trad wife meme is your end of the bargain is to provide everything they need. A trad Asian wife is everything they need AND want.

why would she divorce you if you have more money than expected? That's not how women work lmao except if you married a certified retard, in which case I'm sorry for you.

so let her. can't believe your new wife would instantly divorce you

>i fell for the asian wife meme and now if she knew how much money i actually had she would instantly divorce me
As soon a they stop looking good in tiny gstrings
tell them you have realised you are gay and lost all your money by giving it to your boyfriend for tuition fees. Will be gone overnight without a laywer

SEA
aus, because she was the youngest child i guess?
mgtow was right the whole time

Incels be inceling

I never had a girlfriend and never will because neither the supply nor the demand exists.
The supply doesn't exist because I'm a fat, bald manlet.
The demand does not exist because women's weak pussy-muscles are unable to make me orgasm.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg (741x800, 87.05K)

>mgtow was right the whole time
/thread

aussie brats arent asian wives

>mgtow was right the whole time
lesson: learned
I have no energy for women anymore. I get more pleasure looking at charts and my female ghost broker portfolio graphs.
>you i-incel!
only to my friends, to you I'm Professor. Incel (Purple heart, Silver star, Medal of honor)

The only thing MGTOW is wrong about is their weird cult like veneration of their status. Accepting life alone is fine, but wasting time and energy posting about how great life without women is constantly seems like a cope ( I know it isn’t but it seems like it )

did you fuck up and lose a shit ton of money? Also is your wife at least good looking and much younger than you?

I also fell for the Asian wife meme but her family is richer than my family so I’m protected.

You masturbate way way way too much you addicted comer.