(bulgaria) wagies are going crazy

we WFH IT guys are doing like ok. Good income, working at home, doing ok....but the fucking others dude...

>driving around some 2008 german car to "Get a fresh juice" from the store, revs up "look at me" - makes half my salary. literally everyone is driving around in some old german shitbox, like trying to act cool, and they cant feed their family.
>blasts music all night, tries to fight the police, gets in jail
>fights on the street for the smallest thing
>parking so illegally its not even funny. Like imagine everyone is parking diagonally taking two spaces..in a supermarket garage..just to "flex on people". Parking in front of block entrances, on top of garden beds etc.

The normie wagies are going crazy. Every small business owner that was driving an X5 larping as a built-fat MMA guy...now doesnt have money to even keep it running.
Everyone is poor as fuck and ANGRY as fuck.

Attached: maxresdefault_(2).jpg (1280x720, 131.88K)

Recessions and depressions weed out the weak.

and the things i mentioned..arent like one time cases.
Its happening in the thousands.
Like every day i read on the news
>gopnik blasting music on the street, stabs someone
>gopnik ran over a dog or killed a cat "for fun" on xmas eve.
>gopnik parked on a handicapped spot
>gopnik got in a fight over miniscule shut.

I need to get out of this shithole before they start rioting on the streets.

Attached: 52713835-0-image-a-5_1641717751891.jpg (1908x1146, 184.28K)

oh and i forgot.
we closed our nuclear plant, only exporting power now.
so we get power from 2 companies who jew everyone.

now entire towns started turning off the street lamps at night because..its too expensive.

so..if youre a rapist..or some tire slasher....there arent even street lights anymore.

Welcome to world user. It’s happening everywhere. This is the end. We all can sense it, even those who have made it. This Kali Yuga, read up on it. Don’t worry and stay calm. Get OUT of the cities. They will be death traps with normies going nuts shortly. The food is running out, and water will be limited. I tried to my warn my family but they wouldn’t listen. Stay strong user.

same here bro, high five.
im feeling like stocking up on some dry foods and prepping the small house i have.

I dont think it will get better. this is controlled SHTF and the governments want it to happen.

That's just any third world country you doomsday posting faggot

I thought gopniks were a russian thing. They kind of died out here to be honest, or rather turned into washed-out ignorant slobs with an attitude.

>two more weeks!

I really want to move to Bulgaria ( currently in Canada but have eu passport too ). Will I get robbed and mugged if they perceive me as a “ wealthy “ ( not poor but not rich by first world standards )?

I just want to find a Bulgarian qt and sit on the beach near my 100k home.

No, unless you move into some 120 pop village where 110 are gypsies and the other 10 are "turks".

Oh yea I know very well to avoid Gyppos

Is the Link fudding business that bad now?

places that are ok for any user looking to go there
>bansko, bozhentsi, plovdiv, veliko turnovo, kovachevitsa
avoid sea resort full of mafia and too expensive

They report it in the news when some dickhead parks in a disabled space? That shit happens all the time here in the Norf.

Thank you for the suggestions friend, I will do more research. I wish Poland had legalized poker so I could live there full time, but unfortunately it is verboten so I am looking at other options like Bulgaria and Czechia.
Poles are really good people but I dislike that a lot of them seem to have a wealth inferiority complex. They constantly want to signal how well off financially they are.
Meanwhile while I was there I probably looked homeless to them kek

Eastern europe doesnt have "old money" cause gommunism. Pretty much anybody that has cash is nouveau riche, it'll fix itself in 2-3 generations if we dont implode.

Everywhere except china and SEA communist countries which are flourishing

> tfw will never have qt Polish wife who is ok with me dressing like a poor person and living modestly

WHY.

Also I don’t know if I just had bad luck but my experiences in Europe taught me that Ukrainian women are mostly gold diggers and that Belarusian women are secret S tier in terms of women. Beauty, personality, warmth. My God I miss Belarusian girls so badly

I think he's saying how annoyingly they show off to him for some kind of validation. A pretty common eastern European thing just go on social media and you'll see them driving beamers but in reality can barely afford to live. At least the village life is pretty comfy and genuine

exactly. like Im 30 now, i have a good WFH gig.
Im just chilling and thinking about stocks, gardening.

I can buy 2 old range rovers...if i wanted to.
i've been tempted. but i rather change my apartment for a last floor suite at a better place.

meanwhile you see 600eur/p/m factory wagies riding around some 2006 3 series acting like they own the place, just driving around to get attention.
and its RAINING outside dude...like the weather is cold and shitty.

bulgarian gopniks.
But now its funny because they dont have money to even eat anymore...and they are going crazy from loands.

Like you are trying to match MY living style...and i make 1150eur...and i drive an old car...while you have a mortgage and a car loan ...making 600eur per month..and you have some shitty 2008 mercedes that is falling apart.

there comes a point in an eco depression where...you just cant cant anymore...you cant match my style.
know your damn role.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115.55K)