Can we all get a laugh at all the Any Forumscels who bought ICP between $50 and $30 and are now 60 % to 33 % just...

Can we all get a laugh at all the Any Forumscels who bought ICP between $50 and $30 and are now 60 % to 33 % just because some chink larped as a nazi and told them it will go to $2000.

Attached: 1643037794314.png (398x398, 186.33K)

>just because some chink larped as a nazi and told them it will go to $2000
kek
Is that what happened? I missed that. Was wondering why Anons buy it.

you didn't get shaken out, right?
two more weeks
trust the plan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1592499452357.jpg (1242x1179, 207.92K)

You mean... You don't own an internet computer? LMAO

Attached: 1643202058933.gif (499x374, 655.58K)

wgmi

Attached: 1643326235773.png (1196x1420, 1.21M)

I will always laugh at Any Forumscels

>HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHA

Aside from that, I used to browse Any Forums a few years and its beyond cringe. I dont even know how those people even function in real life. Then again, most of them are jaded teens in high school unironcally.

I’ll buy some at $5

Apparently all euros missed it, he must have posted at early morning for us

trash FUD, btc down 50% since some started buying, remind me again, how far is link down?
link was $34 when people started buying ICP
ETH down 50%. Kill yourself OP

/Pol here. Didn’t buy icp because it’s fundamentals are not good and the chart isn’t looking good either in the context of a wider bearish correction in crypto. The accumulation meme only works when BTC moves up or sideways. But you know that, right /biz ?

I am a successful swing trader and train other nazis for free to get there too.

On invitation basis only.

People who fell for ICP have not a particular ideology in common but only that they are entry level retail traders who’s only purpose is to provide exit liquidity. But you know that, /biz, right? You are /biz after all…that’s why here are so many quality posts….

MY INTERNET COMPUTER

Attached: 1623752365313.gif (328x334, 2M)

>Any Forums here
You failed to use both nigger and kike in your post.
Its basic fucking the barrier for entry to determine whether a post is dogshit shilling by an entity or not.

Its literally the litmus test. If you can make a post and include a naughty word, it means that you’re a free man doing it for your own volition, instead of some corpo faggot or leftist nigger trying to shit up the board.

Nigger or gtfo.

talking about icp is like talking about dogecoin, or any other meme. it had its time this bull run, and that's it. either you sold, or you didn't, but you're never seeing those prices again

holy shit gramps
that entry is almost as bad as 90% of ICP buyers
>inb4 he gets liquidated too

Attached: 1643021574582.png (604x717, 813.79K)

Negatory

another smooth transaction on icy pee

>I-IT'S A Any Forums COIN JU-JUST BECAUSE IT IS OKAY?!?!?
Still not gonna sell Mr. Bankman.

Hilarious inorganic fud over the last few days, keep going street shitters

i'm already laughing at Any Forumscels after yesterday's election in Portugal, they're a literal minority screaming and screeching about losing, when they themselves hate screaming and screeching minorities.

Didn't the previously non-existent extreme-right wing party make a good score?

ICP baggies have a humiliation fetish. Why else would they love getting poo-pooed on by insiders who bought for pennies on the dollar. And remember that there were people, not even that long ago, buying this shittoken for more than $700 a coin. Get rekt

Attached: 1641758326574.png (1494x1002, 140.92K)

two more weeks

I bought icp to harvest tax losses and because these memes always make me chuckle