Up or down, Any Forums?

Up or down, Any Forums?

Attached: BC69C183-27DB-4249-9951-F579C4553795.jpg (805x674, 80.83K)

Attached: 16515.png (252x200, 10.74K)

down
but because i bet down itll go up
but because i anticipated the inverse of my bet it will actually go down. but because

50/50

zoom out

Bear pennant forming to continue the dump down to 30k

If you didn't use a line chart you'd be drawing a bear flag

Attached: cdls.png (755x487, 47.62K)

Trend reversal bobosan
Powell will not turn off the money printer

U know it.

>BRO BITCOIN HAS NO TOP BECAUSE FIAT HAS NO BOTTOM!
Bitcoin's sole value is that people are willing to pay money for it under the assumption that someone else will pay them even more money for it. Confidence and access to over-leveraged investing alone drives its price. Sorry.

Truth is, btc and crypto is not hedge against inflation, the 5 whales and exchanges pulling all the strings.....

Attached: cdls.png (755x487, 77.8K)

Nothing you said Is wrong and yet you’re still unable to piece it together

down because bitcoin is a disappointment
>tfw we're going to have 4-6 red months in a row even though we had no blowoff top

If people no longer believe that the next guy will pay them more money, perhaps because confidence in bitcoin is at a low, or because over-leveraged exchanges become inaccessible to most of the crypto-involved world, it will be worth much, much less. This is not a hedge against inflation, this does not magically cure inflation, it's a classic investment scam. You're just trying not to be one of the last ones holding the bag.

Similar setup to the covid crash desu
So probably wick down the first days of the new month before a violent move up.
Otherwise it'll literally just crab out of the triangle

Don't use words you don't understand. There is no bear pennant. You're confusing an ascending triangle to a symmetrical one

Whether or not it is a pennant or a flag depends on whether or not you believe purposefully skewed TA applies to crypto (it does, when in rome) but either way it's going down

Attached: k.png (752x435, 24.42K)

That is not even a pattern, lol. You need 3 touch points on both sides. It makes more sense to see this as a falling wedge on the daily time frame (3 month long pattern. Not some low timeframe bs. Low time frame is simply crap and unreliable).

up mostly with assistance from stocks poomp. then 45k then 30k then 32k then 20k

Wait how is that a falling wedge? Falling wedges do usually have low volume though (like this)

go to oct 27 on the daily and connect the candles. Bit of a fakeout for the bears recently, but still holding structure

Ty user. So when do you expect a reversal completion? I expect a mild
Blowoff rally beginning by mid February

thats a continuation pattern

I don't trade patterns. Not inside and not when it breaks out either. They are basically good for telling you that a volatile move will come, but I don't trust then enough to trade (others do, but it isn't my style). Going by probability, this should have a higher likelihood to break upwards. I enter when a reversal is confirmed on the daily (I use an indicator and one other thing to confirm a trend shift, not patterns).

Also if this ends up being a "flat" correction (on the monthly time frame), I actually expect us to blow past the previous ath.

Attached: F5E1A2DE-F3E5-47B8-8B45-878AEAF26D3B.jpg (1242x496, 150.93K)