Why do we have supply shortages?

Supply chain problems are multifaceted but I’m surprised no one mentions corporate destruction
Amazon destroys massive amounts of new and returned items every week
Other companies too

youtube.com/watch?v=mPqrEOo1Sqo

theverge.com/2021/6/21/22543527/amazon-unsold-products-destruction-investigation

Attached: C89F1F7B-F9A8-4AEC-A2DD-1E9949892902.jpg (1125x1957, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AfDF3jQAzuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/AfDF3jQAzuk

>Amazon destroys massive amounts
No one cares bezos rules the world

Based trips
It’s bezos world and we’re just living in it

this is crazy

at my weekly DnD game today my friend announced that every member of his family now works at the local amazon warehouse

we are witnessing the rollout of the new feudal technocratic transhumanist slave state and nobody is saying anything because it's too big to even comprehend and it's driving me nuts! i feel like i'm taking Crazy Pills

damn, that's harsh!

>we are witnessing the rollout of the new feudal technocratic transhumanist slave state and nobody is saying anything because it's too big to even comprehend and it's driving me nuts! i feel like i'm taking Crazy Pills
You and me both brother

it's logical that they all work for the most profitable company in america but because fiat exists it undermines all the wages they would have earned in gold because the upbound of fiat is infinite and where as the lower bounds of gold is valuable, which is why old silver coinage that was minted less than a dollar is actually still valuable today, whereas fiat from the past isnt as valuable as the paper its printed on

The supply shortages are for things that require multiple parts from multiple suppliers. Chips from one place, screen glass from another, motherboards from another place, speakers from another place etc. Etc. All these things come together to make a phone.

The cheap Chinese garbage that gets destroyed can be made top to bottom in a single facility from the raw materials. You don't have supply chain shock because there is no meaningful "chain". They get plastic from one manufacturer and shape it to fit. Those kinds of items have always been more work to try and sell than to make in the first place.

I get value out of it though. Before each of my kids were born I bought pallets of Amazon returns from the toys/baby section. Sell the Legos to break even, and keep all the baby stuff for them. Nearly everything you need for free.

Gold?
Keep your manipulated rocks
JP Morgan is never letting gold go up at the rates it should

>You don't have supply chain shock because there is no meaningful "chain".
Bullshit
They’re destroying beats headphones
Also it’s not just the parts that caused the shock
They have ships unable to unload
You don’t know what you’re talking about and those pallets are less than 25% of the shot returned
It’s brand protection to keep poor people from getting shit for free or on sale

Cartier destroying millions of dollars in watches

Can we heist their trash before they push they smash them all?

Corporate greed at its best

>Destroying chinese shitty unsold phonecases to free up warehouse space
>Nooooo you cant do that, think of the environement and the starving children
Its all so tiresome

It’s the food people should care about
People like you are why the world is a shittyplace

I think there is a ton of stuff that people return that can't be sold again and I think that's the bulk of stuff that they're destroying. It's honestly pretty insane that you can buy brand new things, rip into it and scuff it up, and then decide "nah, I don't want it" and send it back for a full refund. I would absolutely HATE to run a business where people could do that, but I guess Amazon makes so much fucking money that it doesn't matter when people do that, it's basically the same as "shrinkage" at a Walmart.

>just give it away for free lmao
Do you want there to be more niggers in the world?

Did you not watch the videos?
They send junk in this boxes and destroy unopened items all the time
Assuming the best case scenario for Amazon is naive
Are you a kid?

Hey you dummies realize Bezos retired right? He doesn't run Amazon anymore

He still owns it and pulls the strings even if he’s not doing day to day