This will be the next 100 ETH floor NFT

This will be the next 100 ETH floor NFT.

Billionaire behind this, Helped get Microsoft Public, First angel investor in Zoom, Airbnb, Uber, Apple, Dapper Labs, Opensea.

This NFT is the first to be fully blockchain built by code, the 10k initial "Onchain Monkey's" was executed in 1 transaction. This isn't a jpeg>upload. First pure blockchain NFT.

And they are Launch partners with Coinbase (3 Million ppl will see these shit NFT's first).

I'm telling you because tomorrow they have an airdrop for all genesis hodlers, get your banana.

Owen wilson, Patrick lee, Randi Zuckerberg, Woody Harrelson, Baron Davis are all hodlers.

Bill Tai is the billionaire on the board, super based chad, always on Real vision.

I know all you dumb pieces of shit buy coins all days, but buy an NFT, it's much easier to make money, the dumbest retards are in NFT's, you can profit from that.

Attached: 71601435e6f15931d6b53b2164c1e732.jpg (1563x1563, 129.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx39f9x5cVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: photo_2021-09-28_06-26-19.jpg (640x640, 59.5K)

Where to buy sir and how much

2 effereums, nah I'm not that rich

This is worst then crypto punks
The chose a monkey too, just to copy bored ape
This looks like trash

Is pic related the NFT?
Are they just laughing at us now?
They just want to see what dross people will pay for?
IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT!
We need crash this whole market with no survivors. It must happen.

Source for all this info? It's promising if true.

youtube.com/watch?v=tx39f9x5cVk

145k Youtube acc shilling today too, since noone on Any Forums can read proppery, prease refrer to da youtube.

Attached: dafsdgfsgfdgfdgfd.png (891x783, 89.15K)

During the bear market all i would do is listen to Bill Tai, Raoul Pal stated Bill is his favourite guest, cos he brings alpha. This dude was talking about NFT's in 2018, saying it will be a bull cycle.

Bill is an absolute whale, the most connected VC in the world next to cathy woods, the tranny behind ark.

They have banana's dropping, they have a DAO starting end of Q1, and a new 20k NFT 3d DROP of monkeys... EAT the banana and u can turn it into a 3d version of the monkey.

Banana1, banana2, banana3, 3 is the rarest.

People have paid nearly 50 eth for the rare ones. Charlie Lee paid shit loads for his, and he hates NFT's, but he holds a rare one.

lmao, you cant mspaint obama and make money off it

How much do they cost to mint?

This just sold for 87 ETH... I know, it's all fucking stupid. But NFT's with DAO's + staking = no sell pressure.. this isn't coins, this is limit order sales... once you have any NFT that has staking... the floors on those NFT's rise to the stars.

This one even more so, due to coinbase, the team. But i know what u mean, it all looks so fucking dumb. But you know what, i've made 250 ETH in 1 month from this stupid shit, so fuck it.

Attached: ghghgfhgfhgfh.png (1185x587, 44.9K)

The initial 10k was just gas fee's, they didn't even want money.

the next 20k drop = 10k to genesis (from banana airdrop tomorrow), and 10k will be for public.

Rare banana's are more likely for genesis holders they said. 15% chance vs 5% in public (public isn't announced yet, but end of march is when it all happens), they will line it up with coinbase imo.

>this sold for 87 ETH
so does shitty art irl on the art market every day, that doesn't mean you can get in on it. let me spell it out for you: it's money laundering. some of these NFT sales probably have to do with trafficking too. people making large illegal purchases need an excuse to transfer money around and they use "art" as the excuse. just look at Hunter Biden you fucking 70 IQ peabrain, it's so obvious.

So how exactly you did 250eth in a month?

How do you find good NFT projects to flip?

You sound extremely poor. I'm pitching this for ppl who don't want to live in there moms basement there whole lives.

And no idea what the fuck your bringing real life art into this, dude i don't even play any of this shit for art, i play it for hype... like 99.9% of coins are all hype, you play the hype not because you want to marry it.

Make money and get out, don't be a retard and not play things because you don't believe in the art.

Who gives a fuck? whats your point? it goes up, thats all we should fuking care about you dumb piece of shit.

LOL

Creepz was my biggest, bought in .25 Floor and i bought 20 of them. Sold them all 6 eth+ each. in 2 weeks... during the bear cycle too lol.

But Azuki aswell, bought 25 of them at 1.3-1.5 eth floor, sold alot today at 9 eth+ each.

The rest is little shit plays like MekaApes (made about 20 Eth profit in 2 days from 4 eth tho).

Just find the hype's, exit before the dumb NFT retards that just entered the space get emotionally attached. within a few days the shit ones die, the good ones like Azuki, BAYC & i believe OCM too will stay, these things will go up overtime gradually... like it could be 2 eth for 1 month straight, then 4 eth the end of the month... then 1 bullish month pushes it to 20 eth floor etc.

How do you find the hype?

All you shitcoin traders... have no idea how easy it is to make money in NFT lands. Noone there knows about supply/demand, Staking and what it does to the prices... burning mechanism NFT's are starting. It's like a 10k NFT collection could be burned/staked down to 1k in the open market. Then you have only 1k NFT's for sale = price will moon. After years of shitcoin trading, I fucking kick my asshole for not coming in this shit earlier, it's been the easiest gains and this is while the markets are tanking.

Any advice on how to find good projects? Maybe you have some in mind under 1 eth?

wtf is a banana i dont understand any of this zoomer shit

Followers/youtubers/twitter engagement. Then look at the project's roadmap, if they are just a picture NFT, they can still pump for the first few days... but they will start declining in a week.

if the coins launch with sick art, huge following + staking + coin incoming etc... then it has a future. This is all thats too it. I'm playing little shit projects with staking with 5-10 eth, that have 0 chance to make it, but ppl in this space are retards, they really think these gains stay forever, i was making 4-5 eth a day on mekaapes, and it died in day 4 etc. Just from staking... I was getting coins from there little game + NFT's for free etc.

Also if they sell it super quick then they are considered a hype project.

e.g. Azuki raised $28M in 2 mins... then did 15k+ eth traded before even the reveal.

they get 5% royalties too on trades so they made that much money + millions of $ from fee's traded... so they have funds to build and be a real brand, this is why azuki will be huge.

Street shitter hands typed this

Where do you hear about good projects? Do you know any good twitters to follow or something?

Youtubers, like all of them are so boring to watch hey... like i don't do NFT's cos i enjoy it, so i push myself to watch them, then if credible channels like The Defiant mention it then it's just a seal of approval.

They were extremely bullish on Azuki early and explaining how they will be a brand not a crypto coin. These guys made so much money they are thinking to create a tv series/clothing line (buy a warehouse), etc etc... these NFT's have more utilities then shitcoins i've been trading since 2016. It's refreshing to see.

But serious, look up any "NFT Alpha" searches in youtube, and there will be 100's of vids, look for most viewed/liked etc. I have no favourite that sticks out desu, i just listen to alot, and pick apart the bullshit/real. Some of the small channels give really good alpha because they have to research alot more then big channels. So don't really rule them out too, i learned of MekaApes from them.