What are your money-saving strategies to maximize your investment budget...

What are your money-saving strategies to maximize your investment budget? I have never paid for any of the garbage in pic related

Attached: ds5uzvd6cxe81.jpg (640x637, 66.01K)

Why do poor people pay for multiple subscription services? Its not like theyd get arrested for using torrent for individual use right

I bet your life is miserable

I eat peanuts I bought in bulk from the internet, as well as other dry goods that are cheaper in bulk. Economies of scale.

I've been on neetbux for about ten years now. The gubbernent doesn't know about muh crypto. I go to the food bank once a week for free groceries.

Because normies often come and visit each other at their homes and to have a movie night on some Russian 240p streaming site is just weird

>netflix, hbo, spotify
torrent instead retard
>nicotine, weed, alcohol
low iq boring life cope material
>tattoos
subhuman mark
>ice cream
only hamplanets eat this

pretty obvious what ur life is like

Only subscription I do is Spotify, Im basically paying for its UI and algorithm for finding new music. Im sure I wont miss the $120 a year. Im also trying to limit myself with fast food again, I used to never eat it until I started working and i would just be too tired to make food or go to the store. But food delivery apps are a scam and have never used it. I do occasionally drink, but maybe a beer or 2 at a taproom with friends every now and then, I get drunk by going to friend's house and drinking their booze and crashing at their place instead of going to a bar for over priced cocktails and Uber rides home. I also used to just save entire paychecks a month because I would just not do anything but use my computer on my days offand not leave the house for days at a time unless it was to go do free or cheap stuff with friends. And no, I dont leech off of them, if they ask for a few bucks for the booze if its a big party or they make a beer run and ask for me to contribute then I oblige or just say Im not drinking. Im glad I never got into smoking, shit just looks like a waste of money. I dont have tatoos either, not creative enough to come up with something Id like.
>If only...I consoomed more.....
Ive unironically watched movies on free streaming sites with friends on multiple occasions. There nothing wrong with this unless youre a retard normie who thinks youre some hacker.
Debating going on food stamps just because I can

Ummm yea you are just dumb. There are plenty of HD Russian streaming sites. Real quick what are you holding so I know what’s going to fail. Lemme guess. Ada, Chainlink, avax, or Shiba.

>yes, yes, that's a very good goy, you will be happy consuming media, getting tattoos, and being a degenerate drug addict

Same reason why niggers want iphones. Cuz they be niggas fr fr

>i basically owe it to myself at this point.... ive done over three hours of work this month ffs...
the "it's the taking part that counts" profound approach to how to build and run a society

Attached: 1200x-1.jpg (1200x800, 137.05K)

Attached: Capture.png (768x827, 516.6K)

I don't have or use any of of that shit and still cannot survive on minimum wage.
I can't just walk into a trade job either btw, I would have to spend money (that I don't have) and time on a course and certifications then join an apprenticeship for less than minimum wage.

Photoshop the nick avocado on top

same
never smoked weed but quit alcohol. no subscriptions either. my paycheck goes to taxes and rent ffs

You can get 1080p or even 4k torrents on piratebay

All this advice is true, but largely ineffective.
>Cut out spotify, you get an extra $100 a year to invest
Great, so if I did that for 20 years, compounded at 5% I'd have $3,471. Doesn't exactly put a dent in the average home cost of 350k, does it?

1. A penny saved is far more than a penny earned depending on your tax bracket. Cut out as many big expenses as possible. Biggest one is where you live. If you can live with mommy, fucking do it. If you can't, get a roommate.

2. Increase your income. Your boss would pay you nothing if he could; regularly ask for more money and make yourself more important to the company by taking on more responsibility (make yourself unfireable and then twist their arm for the payout) Also be willing and able to get a new job.
3. Minimize your payments to the tax man using loss harvesting, long term gains, deductible contributions to 401k/IRA etc.

the way normalfags got MKULTRA'd into hating piracy is legit insane

You just have to increase income user. Even then you are going to be buying at ATHs for likely the rest of your life so it’s all going to be for nothing in the end. Expenditures are not as important as income.

>Why do poor people pay for multiple subscription services?
There's a reason they're poor, also checked.

>to have a movie night on some Russian 240p streaming site is just weird
It's 720p and it's pretty normal, you probably live in a "first" world country where you can randomly get shot by niggers at night.

Do normalfags really? Id get it if theyre too retarded to figure out how to setup Deluge or Google a streaming site and think you have to be some sort of hacker to do it, or if they just want to contribute to local artists or musicians. But outright hating piracy is beyond retarded, Im not going to give my money to Goldberg anymore than Im already forced to. Maybe if we told them piracy would actually hurt "da wyte man" then maybe they would do it more.
At the same time, the bigger piracy gets the more the gubmint might want to crack down on it in the future but idk if that would even be viable. Then again whatever takes our money back from tiny hat wearers pockets.

it blows my mind how everyone will yell at you an ban you if you say you have a pirated version of a game on a forum nowadays, but in the 2000s no one cared one bit
they're really agressive about it too like if they even suspect you didn't buy the game they wont help you, i saw a guy get lynched on steam forums cause he asked help about a game he didnt have in his library

I bought a 30k Ram truck instead of a 50k