How fucked are wagies, really?

The future looks absolutely bleak for our civilization. Brainlet tier jobs are in the process of being purged by technology and the pandemic made a lot of people live through hell invalidating their business and/or career choices. Doesn't help that there's a growing resentment of hard work/effort coming from an entire generation of zoomers who are witnessing easy money and opportunities all around them, constantly. Thinking of onlyfans for women, crypto/stock market for men.

fortune.com/2021/11/18/gen-z-adults-us-millionaires-crypto-investing/

Who will lose in the end?

Attached: JobCentre.png (350x447, 141.29K)

Unironically the gen-z/millennials
btc is tethered to the nasdaq/snp
it can't crash because then the boomers lose their pensions.
so it'll continue to go up.
for each snp percentage bitcoin moves 5%
for every 5% btc moves shitcoins move 15%++

you do the math >_>

i get fucking BONERS thinking how all the customer service wagies are going to be replaced with robots. actual fucking BONERS.

Imagine driving to a gas station and just swiping the card and no human contact needed.
Imagine never having to deal with some roastie giving you attitude.
Imaigne never having to deal with some boomer giving you attitude.

Imagine them unemployed...with nothing to work.

I was annoyed by customer service wagie so much...now i get my revenge.

>onlyfans for women
OF for men its very very undervalued, see burpanon

one time i go to some gas station to load up.
some gen x boomer wagie starts like getting pissed off at me for missing the column and going to the next column.
"but i was waiting for you at column 3, why you go to the column thats not working?"

BRO FUCKING RELAX. I'll go back and come.
so yea i said a stern "OK RELAX!"

imagine some fucking boomer giving me attitude working in a gas station..over something so miniscule as mistaking where to stop.

Im going to coom buckets watching them replaced with an ATM.
the first automatic gas station they open in my town..im going there.

I want to see their faces cry being unemployed....and NEVER to be in a position where i have to deal with them and tolerate them.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.27K)

In the UK there are almost zero petrol station attendants. You're expected to pump your own petrol here. I found one on my motorbike off some little B-road near the Lake-District, the woman came rushing out and was really nice about it, said she's not allowed to let me pump my own petrol. I was genuinely confused. Like, why? In all my years I've never seen this in the UK, nowhere, hundreds of petrol stations and it's never happened. It was weird. She was super nice though, in her 50's I'd say, she talked to me about where I'd been on the bike, seemed to enjoy her job.
But yeah, you don't need those station attendants, they're fucking redundant, we've not had them for decades and nobody dies.

yea you met a polite british lady that has sex.

try that shit in bulgaria. you go pump your own gas at some station some wagie might come out screaming at you.

like you actually may need to get into a street fight and spend a night in jail over angry angry gas attendie.

Kek, thanks for the warning, I want to travel to Bulgaria. It looks nice.

its beautiful...outside of town.
Like if you actually travel around the mountains and forests.
prices at tourist places are off the charts, more expensive than switzerland.

carry a knife. wagies here are unemployed and angry.
like..i WFH...and i see unemployed schmucks revving around some 2008 german cars trying to get attention.
like thats what they do...
we WFH making bank...and some mcdonalds employee is going around in his 2008 3 series trying to act tough.

I'm not very show-offy and I tend to rent vehicles rather than bringing my own, and I'd rent a shitty motorbike and dress crappy. I think that's the way to not get mugged.

uigh...no sweety.
you dont go around driving a bike in bulgaria
you will get run over

rent a light SUV, people are CRAZY here right now.
and get a fucking knife as soon as you come here, not joking.

Oh. Well I just won't bother then. There are other countries with nice scenery. Cheers.

"and thank you for keeping me away from trouble"
youre welcome buddy (:

Attached: Stone_Cold_1.png (820x1024, 1M)

sometimes questions have simple answers. in this case, the answer is; she's slightly mental

is that because you all steal petrol in Bulgaria? like eurozone money....

Crypto is versatile enough for me to surf. I have made quite a fortune in crypto especially through staking programs. I have about 90% of my assets staked to earn passive income. The most recent staking program I got into is the DKT staking program which rewards every 10DKT with one mysterious box

i dont fucking know.
but business owners here tend to be worse than american boomers.
like imagine built-fat chuds trying to play "gangsta" and they just think they gonna keep making illegal money forever and drive an X5...while kids work for 400$ for them.

with coronavirus bankrupting all businesses, its so fun to watch them go insane. they wont have money to even pay their insurance soon.

you make it sound like Bulgaria is collapsing. IT'S NOT THAT BAD

tell me how its not that bad XD
electricity, gas and fuel prices are through the ROOF
30% inflation on everything.

And its not like all cafe's and tourist places will keep prices lower. Everyone is trying to jew you maximum.
I dont know who would even go to our beaches this summer.

WE have it good, because we WFH for foreign companies.
What about the rest of the wagies around us?

we are a banana republic dude. you either work for some foreign company or you starve.

You just wanted an excuse to post kengan

Attached: Unemployment.png (1065x626, 602.98K)

Busted

Attached: Mao_chu~.jpg (960x1200, 329.84K)

I will never forgive Sandro for chapter 50