Hey chaintards

Hey chaintards,

How does it feel to 10/10 times you pump, it's a catalyst for a major btc dump. I've been short on crypto any time I see link move up more than 10% and always make money. Thanks for making it really this easy hahahaha.

Attached: 1_HOvjK13lVm9c0xmiqwe0VQ.jpg (1024x576, 28.18K)

feels pretty good desu
someone is so desperate to shake me, a lazy neet, out of my tokens that they are willing to crash a multitrillion dollar market for months on end

makes me feel very important, like huge powerful forces are really interested in my little internet cubes that I bought in 2017.

this, and I have only a few hundred. I think it's hilarious that someone cares so much.

Dread & Fear

Attached: 1629724630516.jpg (1433x1204, 261.92K)

Sound to me like btc whales want in on link.

>How does it feel
Not great

poorfag nulinker here. disappointed that i didn't start buying earlier. relieved that i still have time to buy.

It's a strange sort of /comfy/.

>How does it feel to be repeatedly proven 100% correct
I don't know, great? You're a fucking retarded loser, bet that doesn't feel good

you're not supposed to agree with the suppression theory retard, you're supposed to deny it and call us schizos. check the fucking discord before you make fud posts.

Checked, the narrative is crumbling.

suppose link pumps, so you short btc...btc dumps and you make a good profit while still holding your links. if link pumps and btc doesnt dump, you loose a bit of money shorting btc but gain in terms of link profits because it pumps against btc.

you literally cannot loose holding link and shorting btc when link breaks out

You're right and I'm not retarded for doing it earlier, but at the same time, something tells me when I try it, the pattern will change. LOL, oh well, I'll try it next time, what's a couple hundo for affecting the timeline of our universe.

Pls no bully

At this point it's no longer any use denying that it keeps happening, so fudders are pivoting to the new "thanks for the short opportunity" tactic.

which would put them several years behind linkies. I dunno about everyone else but I've been spending pocket change to short whenever link breaks these arbitrary levels since it was $4. And yeah of course I cycle it all back into link which I put in cold storage

I’ve never watched the charts but I did for the first time today because I was bored. I’m starting to think this was true, the timing was perfect. Will it keep happening though?

Pretty sure the deniers were always just pretending to be retarded.

Attached: link suppression btc dump denier disbeliever.png (1255x594, 99.12K)

this poster is chainlinkgod.eth

Attached: 1643199027286.jpg (500x500, 40.04K)

what

Bearish. I imagined he'd look more rugged and manly.

Attached: 1641198068881.jpg (773x607, 36.89K)