Why am i seeing so many pro-icp threads on Any Forums?

why am i seeing so many pro-icp threads on Any Forums?
for the last few months, we've always made fun of icp and had good times but now it's all pro-icp threads what the fuck?

Attached: e60.png (1250x1404, 327.6K)

Months ago a cringe larp convinced Any Forums to become exit liquidity because racism is epic. In short, the niggers on here are dumb and gullible.

Fpbp

Nobody bought because of racism, Sam.

All the proof you need this board is astroturfed by bots, pajeets telegram groups, and others. ICP has always been a joke on this board. The sudden interest is a total psyop

It's the new chainlink, theres going to be a cult of retarded ICP bagholders and they will become increasingly obnoxious as the next cycle takes off.

No one likes linkies, but ICP is on a total different level. It's below shitcoin status

It's funny how the icp shills always resort to calling anyone who disagrees with them pajeets or fudders paid by sam

Well you would have had to have been here on the night it released. When it was 300+ people were buying it. Why? Because it was there!. How can a coin that magically appeared in the top 10 fail? They were like,
this is going to 600, im going all in! But this guy worked on Ethereum or something, it has investors, its a good project, etc.
But they never stop to consider, why should (you) put your money in to a project where the founders are so fucking stupid they would drop their project with a valuation that assumed it pumped continually for 12 months? What monied person would look at this and say, Yes I want to invest millions.

Attached: 1641164335523.jpg (1061x655, 83.2K)

>founders are so fucking stupid they would drop their project with a valuation that assumed it pumped continually for 12 months
Who set the price on release? Hint: it wasn't dfinity.

No it wasnt. It was ICP. The Dfinity that people paid for doesnt exist, they got ICP instead. Thats the second thing. Imagine paying for a project that doesn't sound retarded then getting a project that sounds like something a guy in his pajama's eating cheerios at a sit down restaurant would come up with. Second reason no sane person would buy this. This coin is straight gambling from inception. It has no historical success to draw upon but you are to assume it will have future, just because.

pathetic fud user

Attached: 1643141042764.gif (500x500, 3.06M)

Like anyone needs to fud this rug. It does more damage to itsself than anyone could dream of causing.

because Any Forums is full of contrarians, hence the pro-ICP, pro-BSV and pro-XRP threads.

XRP bagholders are genuinely mentally ill. I'm not sure why the others are shilled.

It's proven to be a worthless VC scam, anyone buying this above 3 cents (to be on par with the soon to dump insiders) is a complete retard. Burn your money if you want, not my problem.

genuine mental illness. BSVjeets are also part of the whole Q user theory

unironically in it for the tech. been learning some motoko here and there, wanna build some defi once canisters can hold tokens.

Goddamn it, what do they call that? There is a phrase for that and I just cant remember it. When you are invested in something and enter an advanced state of denial so that you refuse to accept the reality in front of your face.

sunk cost fallacy? doesn't fit the description perfectly but that's the first thing that comes to mind.

whoop whoop my ninja

sunk cost fallacy combined with cognitive dissonance sounds kinda like it

more like stockholm syndrome

If you look at the fundamentals behind ICP you can't help but be bullish

People fudded ETH at $20 USD
People fudded LINK at 0.20 USD
Now people will fuck ICP at $20 USD

For now you laugh, but in the future the screencaps of your ignorance will make future Any Forumsrealis laugh.

Attached: 1637819985914.jpg (1000x1000, 126.25K)