Is flying out of state/out of the country to fuck hookers because I am lonely, a financially sound decision?

Is flying out of state/out of the country to fuck hookers because I am lonely, a financially sound decision?

Attached: wojak-hiding-under-blue-plaid-blanket.png (633x758, 285.53K)

No. Just go to a bar and shower beforehand. Or go to an asian massage place

if you have money yeah, 10 years ago in Spain the average hooker cost basically 1 euro per minute of fucking

Yeah I have money, I was thinking more along the lines of Tijuana though, although I'd be worried about going alone. Is it legal there in Spain?
I'm ugly and don't have any friends that go out to bars

no

Elaborate your position please user
Thanks

There's no hookers in your area? I seriously doubt that

There are but it's a felony in Texas and I'm too scared to risk it here

Nothing wrong with fucking hookers user

Where do you live? I’m in San Diego. I’ll take you to Tijuana lol

But desu user, I am married and have a kid and friends and stuff and I feel lonely every day. I think probably a mental health thing.

Hookers are on tinder
Everyone knows this

Serious question, why is prostitution banned in America? You guys can buy an M4 but can't participate in a mutually beneficial transaction with a consenting female?

In Australia we have brothels ranging from $100 for 1/2 hour to $800 for 1/2 hour depending on the calibre of women (Asians are cheaper).

One thing to note is that if you weren't looking for them, you wouldn't know they were there. They don't have big "BROTHEL" signs on them. They usually just have the street number as advertising.

I'm in Texas
Maybe, I really need to get some pussy

> Or go to an asian massage place

redpill me on this

it's tolerated in spain, technically illegal but no one will get busted for it. It's like smoking weed in a park in Denver or San Francisco

I do this but with cam girls :(.... A lot cheaper than dating desu

Tell me more, so you pay them and they chat with you for a bit or w/e? I think I need the intimacy a little more than the sex so I could get into that

Sounds rough user and I feel for you but I cannot relate on any level. I don't have any of that and I just daydream about it A LOT. Grass is greener I guess

no I get them to use sex toys and also to do orgy shows with several other girls.

And reason you can't drink in public or cross a road

>Serious question, why is prostitution banned in America?

puritanical reasons, but I think it actually goes back to alcohol prohibition in the 1920s. Brothels were a big part of American life in "the west" on the frontier. And most 19th century American cities, even midwestern ones like Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, Minneapolis, Kansas City etc. all had red light districts and plenty of prostitution.

A huge impetus for the amendment prohibiting alcohol was women. Before they could vote, women campaigned to ban alcohol nationwide. This was a big catalyst to the 19th amendment, legislators at the time thought that if women could campaign for years/decades to ban alcohol that that meant they were responsible and capable enough to vote in normal political elections.

Keep in mind, in 1919 there were 3 times as many bars in the USA as there are today, despite the population being 1/3rd or 1/4 of what it is today. So basically imagine if there 6 or 7 times as many bars as there are now, and that's how saturated in alcohol the society was. And at many of these bars up until 1912 or 1914 you could buy lines of cocaine from the bartender too.

So anyway, American men were routinely getting absolutely shitfaced and fucking whores on a regular basis and the women didn't like that so much so they banded together to ban alcohol and prostitution

American roastoids ruin everything

>There are but it's a felony in Texas

I lived in Houston. It's literally everywhere

Texasfags:
>muh freedom
Also Texasfags:
>everything is a felony btw

Why are they like this?