When is it time to give up on an investment?

How do you determine when it’s time to cut ties with an investment and take the loss? I never know when to sell and when to HODL.

Attached: DD36A1F2-AA20-4453-9248-477272C11DAA.jpg (540x739, 85.92K)

When new information causes you to re-evauate your base case. Figure out why you were wrong, and if now knowing what you do you would buy the asset again for what it's now worth.

hypothetically, would it be morally wrong to adopt pitbulls from the drug addicts and urban youfs tht brred them, then dispose of them in minecraft?
I don't ask this out of malice, I actually love animals, which is why I'd do this.

God damn it I hate niggers so fucking much

if you cant pruce your investment, then youre just gambling

>$200

So how much is that per kg of meat?

As long as you do it humanely, it's the best for everyone.

is it worth paying the $200 just to kill it? I'd say to them look I do want to chuck it off a roof but i don't want to go over $50 for the privilege

terriers are more prone to killing other animals not just pits. it's in their blood. we have a fucking 6 pound murder machine. fortunately she will never pose a threat to humans.

You'd be a saint imo

doing god's work user

Pitbuls are actually good dogs, but in the usa there are some genes of them breeding for dogfights even a generation ago which makes them weird as fuck either best dog ever or dangerous.

But on average pitbulls are top tier dogos.

Attached: 1589379393566.png (1024x576, 1.23M)

lmao hardly. I've owned several terrier breeds, they have a prey drive but it always amount to chasing something then stopping if they somehow get close. Nothing comparable to the unprovoked blind maulings shitbulls go for.

hello nigger

You're either black or white trash.

Hi

Attached: 1635845040412.png (972x764, 123.37K)

Our beagles are blood thirsty slayers. We take them after pigs and they sniff them out holding them up until we come and wrestle them down with Bowie knives. The dogs love it. Unfortunately they love killing anything, but are small enough to not be able a threat to man 1 on 1.

Neither just that my family got a pitbull when i tough the same poltard argument and i was proven 100% wrong, best doggo ever and most peaceful animal i ever seen not even exagerating.

Attached: 1603438515425.png (910x587, 887.17K)

>killed 3 dogs
>B-b-b-but it's a good dog really
these are the same people that think niggers can be made to act like humans. It's already committed the dog equivalent of murder 3 times, that's more than enough reason to have it put down.

>then i tough the same poltard argument
>poltard
wanna guess how I know you are lying?

Are you a newfag here? Any proper bizraeli calls pol anons, poltards because they are retarded.

Biz core of non shill users is made of pol oldfags that migrated here in 2016 and 2018.

Attached: 1626034459685.png (940x847, 1.19M)

They're 100% wrong for years and then suddenly they'll be 100% right