Are boomers really this out of touch?

There was a Coinbase giveaway ad on my FB today. They are giving away $250,000 worth of Bitcoin. I read the comments and got a really good laugh out of it. Boomers really hate crypto. I do however respect the dogecoin bag holder. At least he's not entirely stupid.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1170x2532, 628.96K)

>lmao omg 250,000 points of nothing
>beanie babies

facebook is fucking hell, I can't wait until the boomers start dying and it becomes quieter and quieter. Like a public access funeral home for Q schizos and grainy inspirational quotes.

>beanie babies
LMAO

Why did the boomers take over facebook like that? I'm not even on it, but it was made for my generation.

>Are boomers really this out of touch?
yes, its not surprising that boomers aren't interested in computer things, its rare to see boomers interested in anything new for that matter

future care homes going to be filled with old people screaming about bitcoin and nfts

because zoom zooms moved to instagram, twitter and other social medias i suppose

>isn't worth nothing
>nothing more then
>slavery
ah, a fellow african american

As a quasi normie that was, I remember when it happened. Basically high school kids started using it and their parents got on. Then came the rest of the family. Younger people moved to Yik Yak, Vine, and Instagram to avoid the boomer aunts / uncles / mom and dad. Because the other platforms were built for content creation, boomers mostly stayed on facebook to catch up with relatives in the most impersonal and easy way possible while their kids raised eachother on younger platforms.

A nice eulogy could have been from a Time magazine or Barron's article.

I can't help but wonder if this is what I sound like when I shit talk NFTs. I try to be open minded about them, but I genuinely can't find any good in them.

When smart contracts arbitrate law they'll find application as an asset's place on a blockchain. That needs legal precedent though, so longing metaverse shit isn't exactly a way to invest early in that

Interesting... gives me something to think about.

but that would require gasp goverment regulation

I'm holding my ETH through the Biden fud. If it makes it out the other end, regardless of how awful the dip is, it's passed the test of longevity and sumounted its most damning fud.

If it doesn't, I enter the wage cage and stack more BTC (which will inevitably dip as well despite Gensler having a hard on for it)

guys can i get your honest opinions on the Hyper Pyramid project? i've seen it shilled here a lot lately...

Attached: discord.gg Gcd6NNmpj3.jpg (845x669, 69.37K)

this is the first time I have seen this here user, no need to lie. also
>95% tax
t. most jewish token in existence

It says invite expired fren

zoomers are on tiktok, insta is millennials and twitter is gen x

because they thought it was cool to connect to their teen kids then their teen kids cringed, wanted more privacy then moved to snapchat, but ironically became more cringe than their parents

Attached: original-19897-1459359698-13.jpg (640x674, 31.96K)

NFTs have gone beyond just jpeg images but now have real life utilities. For example DKT a utility and governance token for the Duelist King NFT game to be launched in March can be staked to mint rare NFT cards

Can we just get "our system thinks your post is spam" on nft, governance, staking, mint, launch, team, doxxed and a dozen other obvious scam project terms.

The yoof have abandoned it for insta, snapchat, tiktok.
I have a Facebook account for reasons and it is dead, Facebook need to keep up with the times or it will be gone in the coming years.