OPTIMISM GENERAL

Optimism has recently been gaining traction as of late.

It's one of the first Layer 2 networks and didn't have a crazy day 1 pump and dump, instead having a more natural growth cycle. The devs have put in a ton of work recently to improve Optimism and make the network cheaper.

l2beat.com/projects/optimism/ you can check it by using this and organizing by ETH

Currently there are VERY FEW projects in the space that have trickled out. Each one is primed for something considering all the ETH in the system is just hanging around.

1. Zipswap

Made by the Nyan whales who made a 1B TVL dapp on Arbitrum. Seems they're doing something far more stable now with this. Main unique Dex on Optimism and the only one with shitcoins. They seem to have some cool low APY farming schemes going on and I expect more features to drip in. The PCS of Optimism. 17M Mcap

2. ZippyInu

The equivalent to Arbidoge, Polydoge, etc. First dog coin on the system and led by the dev of ARBYS which went to 3.6M on Arbitrum before bad liq hit. High liq tax and high marketing budget. Currently stabilized after initial runup. Also behind Optimism's first locker. Lots of talk about NFTs.
95k MCAP

3. Kratos

First ohm fork on Optimism. About 200k Mcap . Chart is quite literally only down but may be at a slurpilicious floor. Who knows, I'm not big into OHM or anything so I can't explain it in further detail.

There's also a variety of first class protocols listed on optimism.io/apps/all that could interest you.

Legit might be huge potential in this considering all the ETH sitting around on the network doing nothing.

Attached: zippy-chan_white.png (2134x3173, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

optimistic.etherscan.io/
cbridge.celer.network/#/transfer
gateway.optimism.io/
optimistic.etherscan.io/tx/0xb83bd97f3d75e6c4c451a1c0199c324a82c2a8cd86f068516bb56bb904a98ed5
lyra.finance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

optimistic.etherscan.io/ also adding the network is pretty easy just go here and scroll down until you see the metamask logo and "add OP network"

you can also easily bridge in with cbridge.celer.network/#/transfer (multichain) and gateway.optimism.io/ (L1->L2)

Personally I'm disappointed with how high the fees are on all the optimistic rollups.
Maybe it will get better when they lower the calldata gas cost at some point.

I'd say its at least the usable version of eth. Closer to other more spooky L1s but could do better by not being a whole damn dollar.

Attached: FJcI6YaXMAAdWO5.jpg (1086x934, 72.16K)

With literally every token there's some nigger complaining about gas fees, just don't buy you poorfag.

Attached: 1641783288665.jpg (700x875, 168.97K)

Yeah, 1.30$ to buy a token with instant tx fees is pretty good for defi.

I agree it's definitely way better than Eth itself.
It's not so much about the actual fees, it's about Eth scaling in general and being told for years that it would scale and such. Especially since Eth 2.0 is gone and we're going all in on rollups now instead.
At least there's still hope like I said with them lowing the calldata gas. That might make it way cheaper if they actually do it.

That's the cost to send ETH though rather than swap, which is way more depending on the time.

How is Lyra doing on Optimism? I was in their Discord from the very beginning and then stupidly left it like week before the airdrop and missed out.

wtf is a lyra
i havent checked on this at all and havent heard about it, someone enlighten me

optimistic.etherscan.io/tx/0xb83bd97f3d75e6c4c451a1c0199c324a82c2a8cd86f068516bb56bb904a98ed5
looks like its still very cheap to do smart contract shit, hell this is cheaper than the simple eth transfer listed

lyra.finance/
Options protocol, part of the Synthetix ecosystem
Yeah, you're right actually that is pretty good. I have seen much more expensive swaps but maybe that's just Arbitrum I'm thinking of.

this sounds godlike, are they originally on optimism or someth else? also abritrum seems like the best thing to compare this too

Just Optimism afaik.
I used it in beta a few months ago before OP was launched on the testnet and it seemed good.

thats actually based as fuck, please redpill me more if you can but it souns like the gmx of it, is the token out?

I don't know too much more about it, but the token is out because I missed the airdrop in December and it would have been worth a few hundred bucks at the time.
They also actually airdropped eth to people on OP to pay for gas which was pretty crazy lol.

I bet its cheapies rn consider the volume on optimism, anyways id say check out the shitcoin i came here to shill zinu

Yeah 95k mc looks pretty good.

>Another HINU
How many times are people going to get scammed by this shit?

Sorry optimistic is a ghost chain and waste of space. Cheap fees on a ghost chain, congratulations. Just use avax and ftm. Even cheaper fees and better ecosystems.

Katamari Damacy

There are much better chains, no thanks. Enjoy your ghost chain bags though

I have only one question. Are you a Bizraeli Heeb or a Bizgyptian Pharaoh living in the top of the Pyramid?

Attached: discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM HYPER PYRAMID 95% REFLECTION SHITCOIN, JOIN US AT THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID.jpg (948x517, 51.19K)