If you haven't cashed out your crypto into your bank account you are going to lose literally everything

If you haven't cashed out your crypto into your bank account you are going to lose literally everything

Attached: bobo-reads-newspaper.jpg (890x854, 240.95K)

>Quick everyone, turn your investments into cash so inflation can do its magic!

And I suppose you're handing out this shit advice because you want to help us out of the goodness of your heart? Kill yourself.

Boomer rocks are a hedge against inflation

Crypto is literally dead though. You have to be a complete and total moron to not see that. Lose your money, idaf, idiot.

>still below their 2011 highs after literal 100% inflation
lel

crypto isn't dead retard
that said this could easily he a multi-year bear market

>much inflation: loose 7% in a year
>btc: loose 22% in a month
you do the math

take your money out of crypto and put it into a boomer investment mutual fund idiot

EV companies that had $0 (zero american USD) were better hedges against inflation that boomer rocks, even post dump

Nice!

It is dead retard.
That said, stfu.

Kek

motherfucker it's up 10x from where it was two years ago

eat shit nigger

I know I know, it's just that, I'm not selling! Hahaha, not selling, hahahah, I'm sorry!

Attached: i.png (690x524, 648.26K)

>Quick pump my bags
No dice J Pow

Attached: 1610074308964.jpg (225x225, 6.45K)

Wait, do you unironically believe this?

It's going nowhere but back down to zero from here,idiot. It had Matt Damon ads on TV and didn't go up at all from that. What else do think is actually going to happen after that? Are you retarded?

so be it i go down with the ship bitcoin is my life now. I have that much of aa mental disorder if you put a gun to my head and asked me to sell my bitcoin i would hesistate.

You don't have a mental disorder. You're just an idiot. Don't make things harder than they already are for people with actual mental disorders. Ok?

but staking BTC with blockbank can earn you 10% a year
do the math