Are you a man or a bitch?

My car began to overheat 60 miles from home. I managed to make it to a rest stop. Upon further inspection I noticed a connection fitting that runs into the firewall to the heater core had failed. I left my credit card with my wife at home and had only $10 cash in the center console. Biggest dilema was that my phone was RIP. I had to act fast and think quick. I convinced an older black couple to drive me 6 miles to an autozone, pay for supplies and bring me back to my car. I used my charm and wit to get that ride and those parts. I fixed my car with a screwdriver, a screw clamp and some coolant in the dead of night.
>how fucked would you have been in my situation?
>how do I profit from my abilities?

Attached: 1639174519814.webm (360x203, 2.45M)

That's a woman

If "she" spread her gorilla cheeks...would you?

Did you pay the couple back

Fuck the heater core it's winter. If it's leaking piss in it.

I asked if he had venmo. "What in the fuck is velma?" "Oh yous tryna pay me back?" "Nah bruh, don't even sweat it young man"

Why did Hollywood start making so many stories about Ellen?
What did she really do that they dont like her anymore?

I could have pinched it shut and ran it but didn't have vice grips on me. It's a circulating system...if its not pinched it would empty all coolant on ground

>I leave the house completely unprepared for life, and beg people to help me when i get in trouble.
>are you a manly man like me?

The way I got in with them.
>hey sir, would you like to help a young white boy in distress? I can't find any privileges out here in the woods.
I knew it would make him laugh.

It was one of those situation where I had to run on a moments notice. After taking this drive 2 times a week for quite a while you tend to get too "comfortable". Definitely won't get caught unprepared again...thats for sure. Ya live ya learn I giess. The car is only 2 years old so wasn't really expecting any shit like this to happen.

Why is this a thread?

I will say, at some point on the way out I realized I had no cash and my phone was near death and thought to myself how fucked I'd be if something happens. Thing is though, user, when you're not a massive pussy faggot bitch like you, you can kinda wing-it sometimes and be okay.

Boomer bragging that he can fix his 2022 Ford F150 in a pinch

I'm 29. I was saved by boomers, black boomers matter of fact. 2 things I hate...at the same time. Might have to change my ways based off this minor encounter I had.

either you're a manlet incel with no social contacts or your wife isn't putting out because you made a predictably stupid decision and had to be bailed out by niggers. why else would you post this gay blog here?

Because the jannies are trannies.. and trannies love a real manly man.

>Social contacts
You what faggot? If my phone wasn't dead I could have called numerous people to help. If autozone wasn't closing in 10 mins I could have borrowed the niggers phone to have someone pick me up. I wanted to drive my shit home. I wasn't leaving my shit at a rest area to get fucked with.

>Someone does OP a favor because they are an honest, nice person
>I am so charming I can do anything
You're nothing special, and this post makes you seem like a bitch

Good job. I'm a mechaniclet so I would have floundered and starved

This, desu.

Never leave home without cash.

>I left my credit card with my wife at home
You say that as if you only have on credit card

Also, OP can't even afford a phone charger cord for his car LOL

Wait so you had no cash in your wallet? Or were you retarded enough to leave it with your wife too?

Thirdly, this is literally how the majority of ppl would go out everyday just 10-15 years ago. OP is a zoomer retard

I have a savings and a checking account. That's all. I don't use credit.

No cash. I bought a dirt bike yesterday and left me with $100 of walking around money...which I spent on sushi and ink pens today

Jesus Christ, $90 on sushi and pens? I was going to ask what the fuck you were doing on Any Forums but honestly you sound like a prime candidate for this board.

>Phone dead
>No cash
>Shit car
>This seems like a fine day for a drive
>Now praise me for getting out of the situation I needlessly got myself into

I'm not used to budgeting. I make money and save money. Just kind of left stupidly in a hurry.

>I make money and save money.
Let me guess it's in a savings account with one of the big 5 too. That sweet, sweet 0.2% return every year.

Attached: 4rfwojy7yar71.jpg (1080x551, 36.75K)

this is why i run that AAA game and have a USB charger for my phone in my car, plus battery

there, was that so hard? you're welcome

I've never had my car overheat due to that issue so how the fuck would I know to look for it?